Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This one's for vnv727.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 03:12 AM
2nd Gear
Default This one's for vnv727.....

I'm not too familiar w/ older Saabs, but i was out riding around tonight, and saw this old-school Saab and was wondering what it was. It was a two-door, black, w/ a decent sized wing. The wing was Porsche-esque wail-tail style, and looked stock. It also had newer model Saab factory wheels, 17's or 18's..... I gotta admit, it was pretty badass. It was also lowered, and tinted. Pretty sweet, unfortunately I didn't get the chance totalk to him. Thought maybe you'd know.

Old 05-06-2007, 06:15 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: This one's for vnv727.....

Yeah, the pictures you posted were definitely it. For sure. It was pretty clean. I saw it, and it made me think of you and your Saab, haha. Saw the guy in Minot, North Dakota, so if it was him, I feel sorry for him. This place sux........

Old 05-06-2007, 09:04 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: This one's for vnv727.....

I live at Minot Air Force Base. Just outside of Minot, North Dakota. That's why in all my Street/Strip posts, I always talk about all the Evo's and STi's running around. It's because of all the snow and ice and ****....... that's why I also have an Audi.