Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parking ticket appeal

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Default Parking ticket appeal

Ok so i have gotten another parking ticket on campus. I got one appealed already b/c i had to get it jumped and then moved it out of a parking garage just incase, but now i need another excuse to get out of this one. I just decided to park close to my dorm (for 1.5 weeks) and they got me. the first was on the wrong level of my parking garage (warning), then expired meter (paid out), then wrong lot (appealed and won) now i have this one. Please help. any lawyers out there for me?

Old 10-10-2006, 07:06 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Parking ticket appeal

lol, i have got out of like 6 school ones but its always like cuz i have the wrong vehical so i just say my other car is in the shop but i dont think thats gunna work for oyu

Old 10-10-2006, 07:36 AM
2nd Gear

i hate cops

Old 10-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Senior Administrator

Tell them you were once hit on and/or voilated by that Senator from FL who was hitting on the Senate Page-Boys, and, due to all the recent publicity the issue has recieved you were forced into "processing" the pain all over again, and therefore din't want to drive your car in an "impaired" condition. You shouldn't be punished for looking out for the welfare of the rest of the driving public, should you?

Old 10-10-2006, 02:23 PM
5th Gear

You need another excuse just to get out of this one eh?
Why not just pay it... you earned it, afterall.

Old 10-10-2006, 02:40 PM

umm, because i would rather spend my money on beer., always leave it to headshok to bring everyone down. Way to go!! Its the principle of the fact that it is an abandoned parking lot next to a dorm that is waiting to be teared down.

Old 10-10-2006, 02:42 PM
5th Gear

Haha yeah I'm a big downer. More like always leave it to APG to bitch about something, and shrug responsibility. Why not just have pops pay it?

Maybe the parking enforcement people are operating on the principle that you're parking... where you shouldn't be. They have a job to do, they did it. I've gotten lots of parking tickets... And I... (you're gonna think this is crazy)... Paid them! They aren't much money... is it really worth posting about it?

Old 10-10-2006, 03:15 PM
4th Gear

You could argue that parking legally causing you an inordinate amount of pain and suffering. However, be prepared for them to bring in around 5,000+ witnesses that manage to park legally there all the time. If this really is the result of a "I don't wanna walk that far!" thing, then you are going to have a hard time working up some sympathy from anyone.

Old 10-10-2006, 05:04 PM
3rd Gear

Just throw it away.

Old 10-10-2006, 05:08 PM

wow, why is everyone attacking me? No im not gonna have my dad pay it since he didnt park the car there, i did. But i think its stupid that i can park in a lot that is not used for anything, and instead i have to park further away from my dorm on the roof of the parking structure when i could park across the street from where i am living.

I dont give a **** if they are doing their job, just b/c they are doing what they are supposed doesnt mean i have to agree with them. Plus these guys give tickets for parking to everyone.

Quick Reply: Parking ticket appeal