Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
I'd hit it
16.67%
I'd hit it two times
77.78%
Sorry, Audi driver to the very core, nice though
0%
Absolute TOSH, get it off the board, ricer!
5.56%
Guinness Stout is PEOPLE!!
0%
Soylent maybe
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Pics of my Baby, 1993 Mazda RX-7

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 01:27 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: For Slowb5 and Audi05

good god! that's the sexiest rx7 i've seen in a while......soo, i'll be in vegas this weekend for a company christmas party, mind if i take her for a test drive?

Old 12-15-2005, 01:41 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: VB05

is that thing a bitch to maintain?
That depends on your definition. If by "bitch to maintain" you mean requires more attention than a jealous wife, more patience than twin daughters, and more money than the mansion in Scarface, just to keep her running at the top of her game, then yeah, you could say that.

ORIGINAL: Slowb5

as long as you aernt being a dick about that $hit....i thought the slowb5 sucks ***** comment was funny...

jelousy is a sin.
No man, I'm not trying to be a dick (I hope). I figured you probably thought I didn't own her because you thought it's a really nice car, too nice for me, so I thought you (and whoever else on this board) might appreciate seeing more of my second true love. I've put almost two years of blood, sweat, tears, and second-degree burns into this car, so I'm rightfully proud. It's a really cool feeling actually owning your dream car, so I thought I'd share.

ORIGINAL: bentframe

good god! that's the sexiest rx7 i've seen in a while......soo, i'll be in vegas this weekend for a company christmas party, mind if i take her for a test drive?
Ok, I'm gonna be painfully honest here. I'd let you take my girlfriend for a test drive before this car. Only one person besides me has driven this car since I got her, and you're probably not anywhere near as hot as she was. No offense.

Old 12-15-2005, 01:46 AM
5th Gear

i figured i'd get a something like that for a response....thought i'd give it the old college try though, ya know?

Old 12-15-2005, 01:58 AM
2nd Gear

If you're really going to be out here, I could probably take you out for a ride, but since there's no passenger seat, we'd have to duct tape you to the roll bar.

Or I could just hook you up at the best strip clubs in town. Or would you like a hooker? I know some that won't give you the Sabertooth Crotch Critters. Your choice.

Old 12-15-2005, 01:58 AM

Damn... that thing is HOTTTT. Looking very sexy.

Old 12-15-2005, 02:05 AM
4th Gear

Is that a GReddy front end on there in the first picts? It looks better than the other. Nice modding.

Nice car.

Old 12-15-2005, 02:16 AM
2nd Gear

The mod list is current, so the big pics show the C-West front bumper and RE Amemiya N-1 carbon hood. I thought about it for nearly a month before choosing a kit to go with. Normally, I don't like kits, but it gets so hot here, I had to do something to get more air through the radiator and into the bay. The C-West had the largest intakes, so that's the one I went with. That's also why the right headlight is missing right now. I'm building sleek lights to eliminate the pop-ups (and save 25 pounds in the process), so as long as I'm doing that, I'm running redneck style with missing lights. The prototype light is in the last pic.

The smaller two shots are with the stock 93-95 US spec parts fitted, wxcept for the JDM Efini emblem (Efini was Mazda's high end Japan only line, same exact car, different badge).

Old 12-15-2005, 03:41 PM
2nd Gear

Bump for the added poll.

Old 12-15-2005, 03:43 PM
1st Gear

THAT is a nice fvcking car. I was looking at once before I settled on Audi.

Old 12-15-2005, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

To this day that is still one of my favorite cars. My former boss had one in red and I loved it. Everything about it just drew me in. I hope to own one someday in black though. Not exactly the family car, thats the problem for me.

Quick Reply: Pics of my Baby, 1993 Mazda RX-7