Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Porsche 911 GT1

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 05:58 AM
Default RE: Porsche 911 GT1

I hate the new charger. U teh hell remakes a great muscle car and makes it a fuking sedan. What an idiot. I know that is more practical but then its not a charger. And its not vene for teenagers any more its for parents and ppl over 30. I thought muscle cars were for young ppl that are buying cars.

Old 07-10-2005, 06:27 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

did anyone else notice they already had a 300C in their lineup already? yet this new one isn't a 'new generation'...
Ummm... Yeah, I kinda mentioned it earlier in this thread

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

The next letter up would have been "N," I believe. Making it the 300N hemi. The only real problem would have been the letter AFTER that... 300O just looks silly... []

Old 07-10-2005, 01:40 PM
5th Gear

I think the magnum looks like some rendition of a hurst... with an optional "Hemi".

I DO however think its funny, that while chrysler is obviously shoveling **** down peoples throats... most of the population is eating it glady.

Wait 5 years, when their doors are sagging, and trannys are slipping, and headgaskits are leaking. Go chrysler!

Oh, and the PT cruiser... and lets take the Prowler as well... the prowler had assloads of potential, absolutely original design... but umm... V6? WTF were they thinking!? The PT cruiser could have done with a real motor as well, since it was aimed at an older crowd, what with its hot rod styling... and it has a POS for a motor too (and don't mention the turbo one, that motor is garbage -- SRT4's are grenades)

Old 07-10-2005, 08:21 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

did anyone else notice they already had a 300C in their lineup already? yet this new one isn't a 'new generation'...
Ummm... Yeah, I kinda mentioned it earlier in this thread

The next letter up would have been "N," I believe. Making it the 300N hemi. The only real problem would have been the letter AFTER that... 300O just looks silly... []

you were talking about this little gem?

and yes... this is the 300M, i meant to say :did anyone else notice they already had a 300 in their lineup already"

oh... and btw

hey! a challenger!!!!!!!!! or is this the new cuda?

Old 07-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Senior Administrator

SO, basically, we pretty much agree that D-C motors sorta has style, but doesn't know what to do wit it. Needs to invest mor in tranny's and mechanicals, putting the right motor in their cars, and pretty mych learning how to get it right right outta tha box?

GM's even WORSE! No class. No style. Not getting NEthing right (GT-ho, for example) If it weren't for GMAC Finance, and "wanna-B-ballers" buyin Escelades, GM'd be worse than Kia.

Ford, as much as it pains me to admit it, seems to be the ONLY one getting it halfway right...

I weep for the future of the "little" three[]

Old 07-11-2005, 02:01 AM
5th Gear

SO, basically, we pretty much agree that D-C motors sorta has style, but doesn't know what to do wit it. Needs to invest mor in tranny's and mechanicals, putting the right motor in their cars, and pretty mych learning how to get it right right outta tha box?

GM's even WORSE! No class. No style. Not getting NEthing right (GT-ho, for example) If it weren't for GMAC Finance, and "wanna-B-ballers" buyin Escelades, GM'd be worse than Kia.

Ford, as much as it pains me to admit it, seems to be the ONLY one getting it halfway right...

I weep for the future of the "little" three[]
I think you meant "good riddance" to the wee three... to me, ford is boring as all hell right now... cept for the 'stang. GM is garbage, the GTO is as bad as the charger... trying to pass off a 6 year old monaro as a new 2004 GTO... uh huh. And it flopped why? I mean, I'd like to rip a GTO, it'd be a cool car... but the styling is obviously dated. The monaro was sweet back in 98 99 though!

Old 07-11-2005, 06:01 AM
4th Gear

ford kicks ***.
i don't really find the ford GT, the focus ST, *insert most of ford of europe cars here*, or the escape boring. but once again... my opinion. thing is... we all love audi, and audi succeeds as a strictly sport luxury brand. but for the big companies, that have to appeal to all audiences... i think ford kicks ***. can't wait for the fusion!