Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ppl taht dont know anything about cars

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 03:54 AM
Default Ppl taht dont know anything about cars

I was on another msg board and someone posted in the car section, asking the price and specs of a Aston Martin. Also if ppl liked the design of the car. Someone asked what model, and she didnt knwo there was more than one. Idiots.

Old 03-02-2006, 04:00 AM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Ppl taht dont know anything about cars

not necesaraly idiots, they are just missinformed. like if i were to ask you how many models of Trabants were made or Ladas, varburgs or moskvich.. would you know?

comes down to being informed. doesnt mean youre an idiot.

Old 03-02-2006, 04:07 AM

well it means tehy are b/c they are on the internet and cant use google. Also thsoe arnt latge brand names. I mean Aston Martin is a rarely well known car manufactor. BUt i see ur point.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:38 AM
5th Gear

How hard is it to use google, its pretty much the best thing on the internet

Old 03-02-2006, 05:42 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

well it means tehy are b/c they are on the internet and cant use google. Also thsoe arnt latge brand names. I mean Aston Martin is a rarely well known car manufactor. BUt i see ur point.
So are we to call you an idiot because you didn't use Google to figure out how to use FireFox and instead had to make three seperate threads about it? Or because you can't use Google to find out about Bose headphones? Or because you can't Google golf tips? Or Google RS4 multimedia on your own. Should I continue or are you kinda seeing where I'm going with this?

Old 03-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

So are we to call you an idiot because you didn't use Google to figure out how to use FireFox and instead had to make three seperate threads about it? Or because you can't use Google to find out about Bose headphones? Or because you can't Google golf tips? Or Google RS4 multimedia on your own. Should I continue or are you kinda seeing where I'm going with this?

I think we can come up with MANY more reasons to call him an idiot, without REALLY trying... WHO wants to start us off?

Old 03-02-2006, 02:00 PM
5th Gear

iirc, forums are supposed to be a place to ask questions and do research. am i wrong?

Old 03-02-2006, 02:10 PM

u will find that most of my post are, ppls opinion or what has been their expierence. Golf tips are hard to find on the internet b/c u have to pay for alot, but i did find some on there. And posted for advice on what driver to buy. No sites offer that. they just try to sell u their sponsor's. The bose headphones, was if u thought it was worth the money, not what some guy who gets them for free to review them thinks. Firefox was if u thought it was teh fastest. And what extensions were good to have. etc... not what are specs for firefox of what is their site.

see the difference?

Old 03-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Senior Administrator

Why dint you just buy teh Bose Golf Clubs? The come with a booklet with lots of tips

Old 03-02-2006, 04:46 PM
2nd Gear

see the difference?
No, I don't. I see you berating a girl for doing the exact same thing that you do on a regular basis. I'm sure you don't see it that way, BCuZ Yew tihnk ur teh smarterest evar!!1!

Quick Reply: Ppl taht dont know anything about cars