Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Real estate is the most valuable resource?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 06:20 PM
1st Gear
Default Real estate is the most valuable resource?

How profitable and reliable is it to invest in real estate? I've quite a lot of capital that I'd like to invest in real estate, but my doubts do not give me peace. What do you think about it?

Old 10-05-2020, 04:17 AM
1st Gear

"You don't need a lot of starting capital to make money in the real estate industry. But you do need the knowledge and the know-how. Most people think that it's easier to make money online than it is to make serious coin in real estate. But both are difficult if you don't know what you're doing." got this from Google.

Old 10-05-2020, 04:24 AM
1st Gear

This is a very interesting topic and many people are thinking about investing in real estate because it's a great way to make money. Everyone I know is involved in real estate, has good money and opportunities. Moreover, in order to start this business, you don't need to make large investments, because you can find real estate investors who will agree to cooperate with you. You only need to study this topic to become an expert in this field. By the way, I'm also thinking about doing this business now, because I'm tired of my job and it doesn't bring me enough money and satisfaction.

Old 06-22-2021, 08:46 AM
1st Gear

I think that real estate is a really good idea for further investment. You are getting a lot of fundable resources.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:03 AM
1st Gear

Investing in an apartment at the foundation stage is the most profitable. And the closer to commissioning, the more expensive square meters can be resold. In general, new buildings give an average increase in value at the level of 30-50%. According to experts, this will give the investor a profit of at least 20-40% per annum. But there is one but. No one will give a guarantee that after several years of waiting, the construction will not be frozen or the developer will not go bankrupt. That is why potential investors do not want to risk their money and most often prefer the secondary market.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:05 AM
1st Gear

The easiest way to make money on real estate - to rent an apartment, room or cottage for long-term rent. This is a simple process that requires minimal involvement and virtually no risks. The investor has to choose the appropriate object in the primary or secondary housing market, find an adequate tenant, enter into a competent contract and receive a small but steady income. In addition, apartments, rooms or cottages can be rented by the day or even by the hour. And then the income in comparison with long-term rent most often increases on the average in 2-5 times. But in parallel, the investor will have to spend more time on maintenance of the object. I decide to buy such flat https://1newhomes.com/new-homes/property-1-bedroom/ . I think that one of this options can be good for me. And what do you think about this?

Last edited by Ferdinandio; 08-26-2021 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-26-2021, 07:12 AM
1st Gear

I think that it's a very good possibility to make a lot of cash so I recommend you to learn more information on the Internet, check this https://investmentsadvise.co/ and read some articles on this website, I hope that it will be useful for you and you will learn more information about everything there.

Old 01-14-2024, 08:01 PM
1st Gear

Greetings everyone! I've been dreaming of investing in real estate for a long time, but the endless number of options and risks are confusing. Maybe someone can share their experience or recommend a proven company for real estate investment? I would like to hear feedback and advice from those who have already traveled this path. Thank you in advance for any information!

Old 01-16-2024, 02:47 PM
1st Gear

How are you doing? If you're considering investing in real estate, check out FortuneBuilders, a company that specializes in investing in this area. They provide real estate development opportunities and investment strategy training. For more information and to get the opinions of those who have already worked with the company, I recommend reading FortuneBuilders reviews. There you can find real reviews and investor experiences. I hope this helps you make an informed decision in your real estate investing journey. Good luck!