Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

that really grinds my gears

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 03:07 PM
4th Gear
Default that really grinds my gears

it grinds my gears, when im flying down a road and a car (who obv sees me) pulls out in front of me and goes 10 mph under the speed limit. so i slam on my brakes downshift. i mean, u see me coming.....theres no one in back of me, cant u wait .2 seconds for me to drive by u! what grinds your guys gears?!?

Old 02-03-2006, 03:30 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: that really grinds my gears

4 way stops. Its not rocket science people. Its pretty easy to figure out who has the right of way. If someone waves you through, go, don't sit there and try and wave them on instead, then just sit there staring at eachother. If you are allowed to drive a car, you should be able to figure out the rubicks cube of a four way stop.

Old 02-03-2006, 03:48 PM
1st Gear

People who get in right or left turn lanes in order to get around 5 or 6 cars in traffic and then try and cut back over. Damn I hate that. Right near my house there is a right turn lane that ends at a light, and people will try and cut all the traffic by going in the right lane and then when they reach the light, they sit there blocking the right turn lane because they have to get back over.

Old 02-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Zombie Defense Force

when the toilet paper role is going the wrong way. i dont knwo y but that drive me nutz

Old 02-03-2006, 04:10 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: A41.8TQATL

People who get in right or left turn lanes in order to get around 5 or 6 cars in traffic and then try and cut back over. Damn I hate that. Right near my house there is a right turn lane that ends at a light, and people will try and cut all the traffic by going in the right lane and then when they reach the light, they sit there blocking the right turn lane because they have to get back over.
I've got that same thing close to my house. It really pisses me off. The line going straight can be super long and these losers think they should be allowed to skip it. I can't believe that anyone ever let's them sneak back over. [:@]

Old 02-03-2006, 07:11 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Jeff

when the toilet paper role is going the wrong way. i dont knwo y but that drive me nutz
bwaahahaa me too thought i was the only one

Old 02-03-2006, 07:24 PM
3rd Gear

When threads like this get started and should be in the pet peeves thread... LOL. I'm just kidding. I hate it when people eat chips that are too big and they only bite half of them and make that damn crunch sound and then chew with their mouth open. That drives me really crazy.

Old 02-03-2006, 09:05 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: stranger706

ORIGINAL: Jeff

bwaahahaa me too thought i was the only one
OK you 2........
Which is the right way.....front unroll or back unroll?

Old 02-03-2006, 09:07 PM
4th Gear

It's back unroll or everything in the whole bathroom is out of whack!

Old 02-03-2006, 09:36 PM
2nd Gear

I love family guy did anyone see that episode with peter and his "What Really Grinds My Gears" section on the Quahog News Statin? It was awesome!!!

Quick Reply: that really grinds my gears