Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the reason for this site and many others

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Default the reason for this site and many others

is to help you do the job your selves not to take it to any garage but DIY it by your self ( whats in an oil/filter change ) im not going to say a monkey can do it because it takes half a day training DIY DIY DIY

Old 05-08-2007, 05:04 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: the reason for this site and many others

I thought the reason for this site was to make fun of others for personal enjoyment?

Jk

I love this site. DIY has helped big time and everyone on here rocks... well except for Buddha, he smells of rotten eggs..... jk buddha.

Old 05-08-2007, 05:06 PM
4th Gear

It's help me loads actually - that is until I turned into an OT *****... lol

Old 05-08-2007, 05:08 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah, me too. but i have an excuse, nobody hangs out in the allroad forum, it hasnt been touched in two weeks i dont think! lol

Old 05-08-2007, 05:11 PM

I think a lot of questions are from other sites as a wind up and dont take this site seriously but what the hell, when they need real help we shall see

Old 05-08-2007, 05:14 PM

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

Yeah, me too. but i have an excuse, nobody hangs out in the all road forum, it has been touched in two weeks i dont think! lol
the OT is an Audi at the end of the day apart from we dont drive off road or on water beds

Old 05-08-2007, 05:21 PM
4th Gear

I think a lot of questions are answered here even when its so basic that it should be searched 1st. I notice the different types of newbies that come on in spurts, and they all ask the same thing as the rest of the group. 1 week we get "what should Ido 1st", next month its what BOV, then "is this a good car". I dont mind answering some of these Q's but tend to be short or post a link to their Q.

But lately i have not had a motive to answer many because i have become a OT *****! (except on Sat. because nobody is really here)

Old 05-08-2007, 05:26 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah, i agree, i am a ghost as well on weekends. Newbs just want quick answers. I was one once, asked a few silly questions and now i am stuck! Cant leave this god forsaken place! but i love it here!

Old 05-08-2007, 05:36 PM

OT = off terrain 4x4 is what I meant and there isn't many who have these cars but we cover the same subjects regardless of the size or number

Old 05-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Zombie Defense Force

guys im here because i have no life. any one else the same way. jkjk. i dont mind helping people out at all. i get enjoyment out of helping some one through a problem and since i love cars i figure y not help a noob out. also its fun to flame people ahah

Quick Reply: the reason for this site and many others