Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Wanna play SPAM-Jumpers
Helzz yeah! Gonna WIN, this time...
42.86%
Nah. Go on without me, I neva win.
0%
Sure, I'm game, but, WTF is SPAM-Jumpers?
0%
Nope! And, CANCEL my subscription, too!
0%
Do we really NEED 5 questions to figure this out?
57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

The Return of The Return of SPAM-Jumpers

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Senior Administrator
Default The Return of The Return of SPAM-Jumpers

OK, the spam round this joint is gettin' to be where I think we should start havin' some (more) fun (like we useta, a couple times in the past) with it.

Whadda ya think? Ya game for a l'il game?

Old 11-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Senior Administrator

If you don't know (and, most of you prolly don't) search for "SPAM-Jumpers," or, wait and I'll eventually 'splain it, Lucy.

Old 11-24-2010, 12:05 AM
Actual WIZARD

https://www.audiforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=138629

Still in my bookmarks from before I even joined

Old 11-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

I'm in! And jazz I can help out with prizes!

Old 11-24-2010, 09:07 AM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
I'm in! And jazz I can help out with prizes!
PM me whachu gots. I gots a schitt-tonne of leftover snot from X-Mass's past. I gotta dig throo my pile-O-leftover-woot-krap, to see what possible, and I'll post those up prolly Thursday (since I'll be the only fookN person AT work, that day:Grrr). I know I've got a miniture train set (as opposed to a FULL-SIZED train set, of course) that I can't get rid of to save my life... I've had it, like 3 years... Stopped dating women with kids shortly after buying it, just for MILFs kids. Maybe some lego-like (but but, you know, ACTUAL lego) kits of something or another... Gonna dig around in the closet-O-stuff, see what falls on my head first. Pics to follow.

Old 11-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Administrator

I'm definitely in, oh how i love to bash teh spammerz

Old 11-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Administrator

I'm in! Wait, can I play?

Old 11-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Lets set a start date for this shindig I can't wait!

Jazz, I'm all jacked up on Mtn. Dew!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5zFiYHgftw

Old 11-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Senior Administrator

OK, I'm setting a start date of 201012010001Z (one of you wannabe MilGeeks can translate that so the milq-fed azzsuckers can know when we're startin')

And, run it until 201012312359Z That gives you guys 30days, 23 hours, and 58minutes to accumulate as MANY spam points as you can.

Now, you're ALL Forum veterans, with thousand of hours of posts, opinions, e-fights and giga-bytes of pics under your e-belts, so I'm assuming you know how to search the archives for the old rules, but, in case there IS a noob amongst you, or you've somehow forgotten how to type... Plus, I've updated them, a bit, so:

*I*, Jazz, THE AWDaholic, will be referee & scorekeeper. Two separate positions. The score CAN be challenged, if you think I made a mistake; my final decision as Ref, CANNOT!

I'll post some pics of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes this weekend. Chocalot's even offered to thro in some AF stikkerzz, to help boost your torqz and HPz.

The points are accumulated as follows:
10 to the 1st person to post in a thread STARTED by a SPAMMOR!
9 for the 2nd.
8 for the 3rd.
7 for the 4th, and so on*.

*If it makes it all the way down to 1 and the thread has NOT yet been locked, the score gores back UP, by ones, to 10, or until the thread is locked. i.e. the 11th person gets 2 points, the 12th gets 3, 13th gets 4, and so on. Tell ya what, I'll post a chart in the official thread.
**You CANNOT score twice in the same thread, EVAR!
Post a link BACK TO the *Official* SPAM-Jumpers scoring thread, so I'll know where to go to lock the thread and count the scoring.
Points for scoring where a SPAMMOR posts in an existing thread:
5 for being the 1st to post below SPAM
4 for being 2nd.
3 for 3rd.
2 for 4th.
1 for 5th.
2 for 6th.
3 for 7th, same basic scheme as full spam threads. This ain't rocket-surgery.
((ANY Mods or Admins wanting to play are welcome to do so, BUT, you have to STOP deleting spam during the course of teh game))

I will post in the Mods & Admins section letting them know that SPAM-Jumpers is on, again, and that they are encouraged to behave as they normally would (deleting SPAM, banning, etc.) as long as SPAM threads have not yet been scored in/on; and that, if they have, simply lock the thread for us, to prevent any future scoring.

Now, we don't have the "dozens" of O-T loonies we useta have from years past, so, if you wanna make the game more lively you each gonna hafta encourage the guys from the other sedctions you hang out in to come over and play. I've got enough crap sittin around my krib to give out qool prizes out to 6th or 7th place, but we'd need at least 12-15 players before I'd consider that viable.

If you're discovered SPAMing for fun & profit, just so you can post in your own SPAM thread, you will be DEE-Q'd, and your points erased.

Challenges: IF you challenge, and it proves to be false, I will charge you a 3-point penalty for wasting MY time. So, challenge wisely!

That about covers it. I'll start an *Official Winter 2010 SPAM-Jumpers* thread, for scoring and schitt-talking. If I left anything out I'll put it in there, it being the *Official* thread, and all.

Good Luck!

Old 11-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Actual WIZARD

You cant call out spam posted in a normal thread right? Because thats what the spammers seem to do more often now

Quick Reply: The Return of The Return of SPAM-Jumpers