Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

school starts

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 12:38 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default school starts

[&:] pluhhhhhhhhhh, school starts today, it sucks, gonna have to take my car to a highschool parking lt again (actually wasnt bad to it last year, just worried tho)... a good thing is that i dont have to drive it there everyday... got a 1969 camaro 307 to take some times, since we havent repainted it yet, my bro and i thought it would be better for that thing to get hit by a retard then my audi, woot

Old 08-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: school starts

[&:] yeah the more I think of it, and as time goes on - I really want to get a daily driver
to take everyday & save my car some miles.
Have fun at school A-Dub.

ahhhhh. to be back in high school [&o]

Old 08-29-2006, 03:23 AM
4th Gear

good call on not driving your audi, when i still had my honda id usually find a bottle in my exhaust, dings, i had someone key my car, idiots burnout in the gravel throwing rocks at my car, and then some stupid B**** nails my car then tries to sue me. dumb@$$ oswego pd f***s up the crash report and only get 50% liability.

Old car dies New cars lives, and even trade.

Old 08-29-2006, 04:40 AM
Administrator

lucky im at my second week of school at CSF and its horrible, free parking for this month so everything is packed i have to park at the staduim and walk in the heat to my classes on the other side of the school

but i got a free shirt today

Old 08-29-2006, 04:46 AM
2nd Gear

Good luck to all of you going to school. I graduated UCR almost a year ago. I still have nightmares that I failed a class or didn't study for a stupid test and wouldn't get my diploma. Remeber, school takes a good 20 years of you life... be sure to live it up and of course study when possible. That way you can buy audi's the rest of your life

Old 08-29-2006, 02:22 PM

LOL lucky for all you parents out there......

school starts tomorow for me , BLAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH omg i dont want to go to college

especially community college.

Old 08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
1st Gear

This is the first year of my life that I don't have to go to school. It is really nice not having to worry about exams at night or sleeping through classes and missing quizes. Or never being able to find a parking space. It is so much easier to wake up in the morning when you are getting paid to do so.

Old 09-02-2006, 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Chingy

This is the first year of my life that I don't have to go to school. It is really nice not having to worry about exams at night or sleeping through classes and missing quizes. Or never being able to find a parking space. It is so much easier to wake up in the morning when you are getting paid to do so.

amen to that

Old 09-02-2006, 08:36 PM
SoCal Crew Member

people at my school arent that bad actually, at least not to people they dont know, my car never got keyed or got bottles up the exhaust haha, just worried about stupid kids with suv's
its funny how kids make it more practical to drive a 2 door that gets 10 miles to the gallon instead of an a4
oh and any of you up to race the camaro, that will be fun, it pulls like a biatch

Old 09-02-2006, 09:08 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: zat0rsk1

LOL lucky for all you parents out there......

school starts tomorow for me , BLAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH omg i dont want to go to college

especially community college.
i feel your pain bro, I'm at a community college for now too. eventhough i like what i'm doing there, i still feel like i'm missing out on the real college experience.

Quick Reply: school starts