Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sick of all the protesting

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 12:14 AM
2nd Gear
Default Sick of all the protesting

I was on my way home from LA on the 101 when a bunch of Hispanic high school kids started protesting on the freeway. The freeway got closed down and really f*cked traffic up even more than it already was. Since then high school kids from all over the place have been protesting. The local schools have been shut down leaving every one else to suffer. They are holding Mexican flags and writing stuff like Mexico on there faces. That's fine if you want to support your country but don't forget that you are in America. At least wave the American flag along with it. One student went to school with an American flag t shirt and waving an American flag and got punished for it. Hello, we are in america. If you don't like it then leave. I'm Italian but I wouldn't go waving an Italian flag around because I don't live there, I live in America. It doesn't matter what race you are we are all Americans. I just wanted to vent. I think the only reason it was being done anyway is so kids could get out of school.

Old 04-01-2006, 12:45 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Sick of all the protesting

You sure it just wasnt a large family trying to hitch hike their way home?

Old 04-01-2006, 12:51 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

lol

Old 04-01-2006, 12:51 AM
1st Gear

onepoint8tee: lol

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with any of that protesting here. I'm all for this bill from what I've heard (and I'm sure there's a lot that I don't know about...but ignorance is bliss.) Sure this country was made up of immigrants....but I'm pretty sure most of them did it legally. And the ones that technically didn't (because we stole the land from the indians) had enough force to take over what wasn't theirs...I'd like to see these illegal aliens try that method lol. I love their campaign motto though... "Don't make ILLEGAL immigration a crime"

Old 04-01-2006, 04:26 AM
5th Gear

Unfortianatly they have yet to find their way back home....... mexico that is
ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Old 04-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

[:@] see thats the problem... a majority of hispanic immigrants believe this is home...Mexico.
They see it as this was once "their land". VIVA LA RAZZZZA

I feel like this is a dead horse. noone cares, the president is in bed w/ Vicente Fox & is pushing
for some amnesty (guest worker program)

anywayz - they are supposed to have some huge boycott in May called "a day w/out immigrants"
where they all dont go to work, school, dont sell n-ething, dont buy n-ething, etc. etc.