Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Site Sponsors...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 02:37 PM
1st Gear
Default Site Sponsors...

Just curious... who supports our site sponsors? Do you look to our site sponsors before going elsewhere? We really need to beef up the support for those who support us... how can we do that?

Thank you for your time.

~Amanda

Old 07-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Site Sponsors...

HEY! *I* supprt our sponsors. I've made purchases from 3-4 of them, so far. MattMan (although, I'm not sure if it counts, since my GB was before I suggested to him that he BECOME one of our sponsors...), the mags4cheap place, and a couple of others I'd hafta check my reciepts to be able to name.

I'm ALSO one who occassionally mentions to these other loosirs that THEY need to support our sponsors, more, too...

<so, guys, how's THAT for sucking up? I wonder if Amanda'll award me 5-10 bonus SPAM points for my performance, here? Whadda ya think? P.S. Amanda, DON'T read THIS PART, huh?>

Old 07-07-2006, 02:43 PM

do "we" need do anything or should they do more to promote their stock and are they informing us of their results correctly??

Old 07-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Senior Administrator

don't listen to him Amanda! He's a subversive

Old 07-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Administrator

I think we need to be aware of what our sponsors are selling and who they are.. and just aware of the fact that we should always check them out before shopping at the "other" online places

Is there a way for us to track how many "clicks" they get from this site?

Old 07-07-2006, 02:47 PM
1st Gear

AWDaholic - That's GREAT!! We are thrilled to hear that. Please keep it up!! Thank you!

avant80@2.6 - Not all comapnies have the time to be on the forum taking part in convesations daily. Some can, but not all. We would hope that constant users of this site would visit the sponsors sites from time to time and WANT to support them since they help keep AudiForums.com running, whether the sponsor posts on the site often or not.

~Amanda

Old 07-07-2006, 02:50 PM
1st Gear

Redgoat - The thing is, the number of clicks is great, but it's how many turn into sales that matters most...

Most, if not all, of thesponsors view the site often, and don't post... but they are here, seeing people recommend other companies... which hurts their bottom line. They paid to be able to serve you legally on this site... yet so many don't bother to check them out.

~Amanda

Old 07-07-2006, 02:54 PM

see you misunderstood me again (language barriers) amanda you made a point when starting this post (site sponsors) but not enough punch into its debate ie: why not change the colour of the SPONSERS to red and the search function the same and make them prominent (people will see better

Old 07-07-2006, 02:55 PM
1st Gear

I'm sure we can do that...

Thanks for the suggestions!

~Amanda

Old 07-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Ok, just bought 5 brakelight bulbs from Autohaus..

Quick Reply: Site Sponsors...