Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SMALL RANT

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:44 AM
1st Gear
Default SMALL RANT

So I went not long ago and showed my car to a friend of mine. His brother has a 2000 Audi A4 as well. Anyway he looked at it and said that my '05 looks just like his brother's '00 but his brother's is red. I just assume he has no clue what he's talking about because they didn't start making my body style til' two years after his brother's car was made. I've seen a 2000 and I think the '05's interior and body look better than the 2000 model. The boxier body of the 2001 andearlier models just isn't my taste at all and I think the round sleek corners of my '05 are so beautiful. Sorry but I was thoroughly insulted since his brother bought his Audi last year and it was 6 years old andhad 100,000 miles on itwhen he got it so he paid somewhere in the ball park of 10,000 dollars if that for it and I paid 25,000 dollars for my '05 so how dare he compare my more expensive and IMO more luxurious Audi to his brothers.

Side Note: His brother and I went to school together and he was always considered more well off than I was and was treated like he was such a cool person all through high school. So since I was treated the exact opposite of that I've always strived to do better in life than anyone in my graduating class so that in 10 years I can go to my reunion and say..........NOW WHAT. May seem childish but after years and years of being told you're a nobody it gives you lots of motivation to be a somebody.

P.S.: sorry if I insult any early model Audi owners but MAYBE you can be open minded and see where I'm coming from. It's my opinion........try not to get your panties in too big of a wad.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:47 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: SMALL RANT

Well duh! Of course they look the same! They have four wheels and Audi rings!

I hate people that think cars look the same. I knew a guy at my old job who said that this kids black four door Lumina looked just like this other guys black Camaro.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:50 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

Well duh! Of course they look the same! They have four wheels and Audi rings!

I hate people that think cars look the same. I knew a guy at my old job who said that this kids black four door Lumina looked just like this other guys black Camaro.
A Lumina looks like a Comaro...........LMAO..........I hope you at least tried not to laugh in his face. My mom to this day is still amazed at how I can identify vehicles so easily. We'll be driving down the road and she'll point and say........"what car is that". It's actually a fun game that we play.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:58 AM
4th Gear

dont blame ya, and for the fact he cant tell a B6 from a B5 confirms he a jacka$$, and yes i agree the B6 does have some more lovely curves like a pretty lady but to me the B5 is more of a hard edge racer that you can push hard, just like the nympho down the street.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:11 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

dont blame ya, and for the fact he cant tell a B6 from a B5 confirms he a jacka$$, and yes i agree the B6 does have some more lovely curves like a pretty lady but to me the B5 is more of a hard edge racer that you can push hard, just like the nympho down the street.
Yea there's a 50/50 split of people who love hard edged cars and those who love curvy smooth edges.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:50 AM
4th Gear

I always liked big body cars so the sharper lines appeal to me. I canalso see the similarity of the B6/B5 front end but deff. not the rest.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM
3rd Gear

He is just jealous. pay no attention to that dude. Just mad you got a newer one. Deep down, he really wants the 05.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:14 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

He is just jealous. pay no attention to that dude. Just mad you got a newer one. Deep down, he really wants the 05.

LOL............thanks that makes me feel good...........FYI pics are coming in a matter of minutes. I finally broke down and used my phone camera. I have the Treo 750 so the pics have come out really well. I think they look just as good as if they were taken with a real camera.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Sarah7106

ORIGINAL: SAudi

Yea there's a 50/50 split of people who love hard edged cars and those who love curvy smooth edges.
Personally, I tend to go for the smooth, hard, curvy edges...

Old 05-15-2007, 02:14 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Sarah7106

P.S.: sorry if I insult any early model Audi owners but MAYBE you can be open minded and see where I'm coming from. It's my opinion........try not to get your panties in too big of a wad.
HOW DARE YOU insult the timeless,classic,beautfiull, untaimed body of the b5 Audi's

its okay i forgive you.

Quick Reply: SMALL RANT