Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

song from B8 commercial??

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 07:45 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default song from B8 commercial??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyTAVQH0nc

I've read in a couple of places that Audi has this music made specifically for their commercials and that it can't be found anywhere else. Has anyone else heard anything like that? I'd like to get a full length copy of that song if possible. Every time I hear it, I get chills down my spine.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:52 PM
4th Gear

supposedly in the comments audi just has them made for the commercials and its just a segment not a full song...

they had some good ideas though, flooding audi with emails and such to come out with a soundtrak sounds like a good idea

Old 09-21-2008, 07:56 PM
4th Gear

looking further into the comments... there is supposedly only a 30 second clip on audi with no extended version...

however, some guys called audi and asked about it and their response was if enough people send emails and such then a possibly cd could be put together...

it is a powerful 10 seconds of music i must say

Old 09-21-2008, 08:11 PM
SoCal Crew Member

sweet I'm going to look into that. every email counts, right?

Old 09-21-2008, 08:13 PM
4th Gear

you bet, send me the email address you use to send to audi and ill write to them too.. im sure enough people can get interested or at least set aside 30 seconds for us to make a powerful statement

Old 09-21-2008, 08:16 PM
4th Gear

in the mean time, ill start checkin out more commercials, see if there is any resemblance between them...

you know what would be cool? if we get DJ Speil to get his hands on this thread and throw like a mix together of all the commercials trying to make a full length song sound decent with the clips...

then send that into audi, that would make for an even bigger convincing statement to come up with someone to please audi owners, like a cd that comes with the car...

it would be a damn good driving music cd too, just think about it haha

Old 09-21-2008, 08:22 PM
SoCal Crew Member

honestly, I want this for driving music. going on a good drive helps center me and this type of music is the perfect compliment. I'll scour audi's website to find the appropriate contact info and I'll post it up here.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:24 PM
4th Gear

sounds good...

still think it would be sweet to put an AF audi mix together based on these commercials...

not sure if that would conflict with copywrite laws though

Old 09-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Administrator

they say its

Artist: Azukx
Song: Templeboy
Album: Mind Nature

Old 09-21-2008, 08:49 PM
SoCal Crew Member

This link will takes you to a form you can fill out, making this suggestion to them directly: http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/f...ontact_aoa.htx

As for a mix, I'd be happy just to have someone take that 30 second track and string it together to lengthen it in a way that makes sense.

Anyhow, fill out that form and make the suggestion that they have the artists that put that track together make a full length version for public release. We'll see how it goes over.

Quick Reply: song from B8 commercial??