Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed trap and traffic light enforcement camera spray really does work!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 04:54 AM
2nd Gear
Default Speed trap and traffic light enforcement camera spray really does work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_e2B...ed&search=

Wow, I really thought that was bogus ****. I'd get one but luckely they don't really use traffic cameras except for a few red lights in the city.

Old 05-29-2007, 05:07 AM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Speed trap and traffic light enforcement camera spray really does work!

Why would it be bogus? its easy to trick a camera with a little light reflection or other methods.

Its not very practical though, becasue im sure there are plenty of ways to get the plate number using different lighting techniques and light variations.

Old 05-29-2007, 05:08 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Speed trap and traffic light enforcement camera spray really does work!

That's awesome, but they don't use traffic enforcement cameras anywhere in MA. Woot!

Old 05-29-2007, 01:30 PM
1st Gear

Coming from Europe, it is illegal to have anything to impair them from taking a clear picture so these would be illegal, here in the States, everything goes I guess! That is why I like the States, they at least have to catch you and not have a camera do their job. I have a big brother, I do not need the government as well.

On a side note, the photos used to come in the mail but now they stopped after they got sued by someone who received a ticket while driving with his mistress and the wife got the picture...

Old 05-29-2007, 02:18 PM
dan
2nd Gear

On a side note, the photos used to come in the mail but now they stopped after they got sued by someone who received a ticket while driving with his mistress and the wife got the picture...

bahahahah smilar thing stopped them sending the photos to people who got nabbed back in australia.

Old 05-29-2007, 03:15 PM
1st Gear

I guess things are the same all around the world! hahaha

Dan, your car is sweet, especially love the hood and tires!

Old 05-29-2007, 03:35 PM
4th Gear

I own some of "PhotoStopper" after getting more than 2 RED-LIGHT violations. It works!---> ticket free ever since

Old 05-29-2007, 06:31 PM
4th Gear

we have like 25 intersections in town that are "photo-enforced" - but the cops know my car tooo well already... lol

Old 05-29-2007, 06:37 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

We have photo enforcement on the toll booths, but that's it. Feeling rebellious one night, I stopped about a mile away from the tolls and covered my plates with paper signs that read "Free Toll Pass! Woo!" I love f*cking with the Turnpike Authority, because they do such a horrible job. They don't deserve any more money.

Old 05-29-2007, 06:52 PM

Yous guys are rebels without a cause

Quick Reply: Speed trap and traffic light enforcement camera spray really does work!