Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Spin Off: Learning to fight

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 02:04 AM
2nd Gear
Default Spin Off: Learning to fight

Posting in the "Learning to fight" thread made me think about all the fight stories I've got, so we should all post up our fight stories.

This one happened about 2 years ago right after school. The wanna-be Nortenos were all walking together when this neo-**** dude walked up and said, "I don't like beaners." The wanna-bes (about 5) got pissed and started getting in his face. They were all freshman and sophmores, the **** was senior age, but apparently dropped out. Another kid who knew the ****, but wasn't one, didn't want his friend's *** kicked (and didn't see the beginning) so he got involved in the verbal confrontation. The school's unofficial 'fight park' is about 2 blocks down the street, so they agreed to meet there and fight. Neo-**** and friend roll down there, and meet wanna-bes (still only 5). Right now its 5 vs. 2, but ****'s friend says he's not going to jump in except to protect ****. Now its 5 vs. 1. The **** picks out the obvious leader, walks up, and socks him in the face so hard he falls down. The other wanna-bes pretty much **** themselves and he pushes them away and they back off. **** punches wanna-be leader so many times, he dislocates his shoulder. ****'s friend pulled him away, but after he lets him go, **** pulls a crowbar out of his jacket and starts running toward wanna-be leader with one limp arm and fire in his eyes. Wanna-be leader crawls to his feet and runs away.

It was a clear case of two self professed badasses crossing paths. I just watched because the way I saw it, I didn't care what happened because they were all worthless idiots.

I'll post more stories but later. There are so many stories about the wanna-bes getting thier asses handed to them almost every week.

Old 02-17-2006, 03:19 AM
Default RE: Spin Off: Learning to fight

OK this one was liek 4 or 5 years ago so i dont remember the whole deal. Anyway, it started with 2 kids that didnt liek each other. They each had a lot of friends that began to all hate each other. A few weeks later they decide to meet at a park for an all out brawl. So they all actually show aand its on. Im not sure how many kids or anything, just way to many. It was crazy, liek something out of a movie, they were talking in the middle and the 2 kids started to shove each other. The one kid (which i was on his side, but only with the spectators) throws a solid punch and hits him square in the face (ended up with a borken finger from that and the other kid had a fratcued cheek). The groups charged each other and it was on. 3 or 4 kids were carrying weapons. So they pulled them out (a crowbar, a bat and 2 pairs of brass knuckles) and started wailing on kids. Apparently the ppl that lived near the park called the police at teh beginning b/c 3 cops pull up with batons out, lights and sirens and arrest around 10 kids. 4 were charged with battery and got 3 to 4 months in juvy. 2 ended up in the hospital, one from the bat to the head and the other was hit in the chest with the crowbar a few times and had a few broken ribs and internal bleeding. Both those kids were charged as 2 of the 4 ppl.

I have another good one about a new years party a 2 years ago, which i will post later. The good ones happened in middle school (alot of racial issues and a public school, but now im in a private and this is the only good one since that happened.)

Old 02-17-2006, 05:23 AM
2nd Gear

We should just make this a two way dialogue .

Anyway, here's another:

Same wannabes picked a fight with the tongan crips (real gang members, not wannabes). They go down to the same park as a previous story and start talking crap, etc. When the biggest of the tongans gets really pissed, the other wannabe guys run like they should, but the same leader that got his *** handed to him before stands his ground. He is maybe 150lbs at the most, and really skinny, while the Tongan dude is 250, and built up real strong. Tongan guy shoves the other kid to the ground, lands a few blows till the guy is battered and bloody, and then gets up. All the crips walk around him, then start kicking the crap out of him and stomped on his head. I know it sounds unreal, but this was like the 5th time these guys had fought, and the tongan guys were getting really pissed. So Mr. Tongan pulls out his pistol, points it at him, and says, "If you candy-*** ever tries this again, I'll blow your ****ing head off." I left after that because I didn't want to be around if more s**t went down, and I imagine cops were enroute.

The wannabe group fell apart, and the leader disapeered off the face of the earth. Last I heard about the tongan guy was that he would rob old ladies and fellow classmates at the mall in the morning while they were walking to school. He got kicked out of school, but would show up every once in a while outside to peddle some drugs.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:21 PM

sound like nice guys.

Old 02-17-2006, 07:28 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

Last I heard about the tongan guy was that he would rob old ladies and fellow classmates at the mall in the morning while they were walking to school. He got kicked out of school, but would show up every once in a while outside to peddle some drugs.
... What a hardass gangsta

Old 02-17-2006, 07:38 PM

u talk big now, but when u have a guy from a gang in ur face u best back up and say ur sorry for whatever they ay u did. Around here (mostly santa ana and up in LA) they dont **** around.

Old 02-17-2006, 08:22 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

u talk big now, but when u have a guy from a gang in ur face u best back up and say ur sorry for whatever they ay u did. Around here (mostly santa ana and up in LA) they dont **** around.
Uhhh whatever, my whole point is hes a bitch for robbing old ladies and school kids if he calls himself a ganster. Doesn't he make enough money selling dime bags to 10th graders? Lol

Old 02-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Administrator

are there any gangs in your area APG

Old 02-17-2006, 11:33 PM

A few groups call them selves a "gang" but its more a group of kids that pick on, bully and show up and ruin parties. Not like teh ones in santa ana, that carry guns, will kill u and have gang wars. I mean around here they are more like Hoodlums.

Old 02-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Administrator

santa ana is more like my area but instead of vietmess its hispanic
so no real threats down in ur area then

Quick Reply: Spin Off: Learning to fight