Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Strep

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Default Strep

Ok, well im not the one to get sick on a "normal" basis, but last week my throat was all sore and just got worse till about yest i was like ****, ive had enough. Looked in my throat to see these two giant white thingy's on my tonsils and called the doc emmediatly. Strep throat sucks. I havent gotten out of bed except for once in the past 48 hours cause it just sucks that bad. Startin to get better but damn this sucks. Anyone have any good meals that can be eaten when water alone feels like nails going down my throat? My madre is mad pissed that i'm not really eating tooo much cause she has no idea what this is like. Ebaums workd is just the best right now... might as well show you some funnies lol... been doing this for some time now when I feel like maybe sitting up.. enjoy....

Not sure ifI found this vid on offtopic way back and just dont remember but really cool...

I'm pretty sure this hasnt been put up yet.... be ready to sit for 11 minutes for this one... just insanity... dont bother trying... I already did... just as easy as it looks.

Old 07-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Default RE: Strep

ice cold water no booze that will inflame it more and try some tomato soup, get well soon

Old 07-30-2006, 07:46 PM
4th Gear

That stinks bro! I got past that one in the 4th grade.

I'll keep the video entertainment theme going - http://tinyurl.com/fe9cr

Old 07-30-2006, 07:51 PM
4th Gear

I had it 3 times! that **** sucks. Stay in bed, drink lots of fluids and TRY to swallow some chicken soup. Prescribed liquid codein helps too[sm=smiley29.gif][sm=drooldude.gif] lol

Old 07-30-2006, 08:49 PM

Lol. Thanks guys. Been doin the fluids thing and the mom is being uber-cool and makin me some matza ball soup right now, wit some grilled cheese. Just drop the grilled cheese in, let sit, and enjoy. Gotta love being home from school. If I was there with this I wouldnt survive a day. lol. Been catching up with basically every movie on IO. Getting a little repetitive. The worst part is that the car is sitting maybe 10 feet below and to the right of where I lay and I cant even drive it. The only time I did get up I made the effort to walk down the stairs and to the garage to just make sure it was still there lol.... ok I have issues

Old 07-30-2006, 10:36 PM
3rd Gear

Sorry about the strep man. Just stay in bed and relax. That should be too hard... Funny vid though.

Old 08-01-2006, 06:19 AM
1st Gear

My sister is a virus carrier, so we both got sick every year. Lots of chicken soup and tomato soup. Suck on ice cubes and get used to the taste of Vicks Chloraseptic spray and Halls lozenges.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:49 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

That stinks bro! I got past that one in the 4th grade.

I'll keep the video entertainment theme going - http://tinyurl.com/fe9cr
Hahaha that's funny. I always used to joke "I am **** about birth control"

And get well soon dude... I'm racked up in bed myself, feeling like hell for the past couple of days. Every muscle/bone in my body aches! Today my throat is really sore, but I don't think it's strep... although my parents are starting to hassle me about seeing a doctor for that very reason. Ah well, I'll just keep eating advil like candy, to keep the aches from getting tooooo bad. Damn getting sick! Damn it to hell!

Old 08-01-2006, 06:24 PM

Lol getting sick sucks... Called the doctor to get the strep test results back. Turns out, its not strep.. so wtf!?!?! I just got back from the lab to give blood and should get the results from the blood work done in like 3 days. So basically I get to see wtf this is in 3 days. I asked how often it happens where they dont even figure out what it is and they said "more often than you would think". I think its time to change my doctor lol.