Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Study abroad in India

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2023, 04:33 AM
Banned
Default Study abroad in India

My teenage daughter is going to study abroad in India, and I'm worried about her safety. Is there a way to track her location and make sure she's safe? Can you recommend any special applications that I can use to track her mobile number?

Old 05-01-2023, 04:36 AM
1st Gear

As a concerned parent, it's natural to want to keep an eye on your child's safety, especially when they're far away from home. Fortunately, there are special applications available that can help you track the location of your daughter's mobile number. You can easily track her location by using any reliable online platform that offers this service, just with trees mobile number India . Some of the most popular applications to track mobile numbers in India include Truecaller, Mobile Number Tracker, and GPS Cell Phone Locator. With these applications, you can easily track your daughter's location in real-time, ensuring her safety and your peace of mind. Just remember to respect your daughter's privacy and only use these applications for safety reasons.

Old 05-01-2023, 11:38 AM
1st Gear

Wherever you are, wherever you want to move, always remember that your children may suffer from this, not being able to overcome the language barrier and as a consequence not understand, for example, mathematics. With the help of math for kids services on the Internet my child was able to catch up on all the lost knowledge and now solves math better than the other children in the class.