Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The SUNDAY morning thread...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Senior Administrator
Default The SUNDAY morning thread...

Thought I'd start a thread for us Sunday Monring people. Nothing special, just post before Noon on Sunday

So, this morning I'm at work, as usual. Job #2 is as a Security Officer for a suite of offices contracted out to one of the Defense Departments; for those with short memories, or don't know. I've had my morning coffee, today. We've got painters in here, renovating, so I can't pick a corner, out of teh range of the cameras, nad POWER-nap for teh next 4-6 hours[:@] I guess i'll have to actually earn YOUR tax dollars, today... SCHITT!!!

Pulling a double, today, so I'm here til 2330[:@][:@] Anybody know anybody in teh Metro DC area witha clearance who wants to earn some extra $$$, so I can get my Sunday's back? If so, have them email me and I'll give them a personal referral. No LOO-sehrs, please, I'll be putting MY name in front of them, to get them in. Aiiight? Aiiight.

NEway, it's light, on the forum, this morning, so I'll swing on over to Yahoo Games for a l'il Zuma!!!

Old 08-06-2006, 01:32 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: The SUNDAY morning thread...

Old 08-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Senior Administrator

Ariel Atom. Sweet. I've got an R34 Skyline for my wallpaper, but I'm not at home, sO I cant prove it, right now... What's Fraps?

Old 08-06-2006, 01:45 PM
2nd Gear

a video capture / FPS monitor for video games.

Old 08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Administrator

well at least its a nice calm sunday here.. i got out of having to work in Seattle today.. Thank god.. because I hate dealing with the Blue angles.. they are all arrogant Navy pukes.. I hope they go out to Larrys Night Club.. (google that if your not sure what im talking about) so im down in Kent today which is a lovely 3 miles from my house for 12 hours

Old 08-06-2006, 02:57 PM
3rd Gear

I usually never do the lazy thing on Sunday morning but I am today. I just crawled out of bed and it's almost 11:00! We got our air hockey table yesterday and my freaking back is killing me from moving it around. Can't believe how damn heavy that thing is! I'm out of commission today.

Old 08-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Administrator

that is awesome.. my buddy just got an air hockey table.. how cool is that to have one in your house? LOL... wish i had the room

Old 08-07-2006, 12:32 AM
4th Gear

I couldn't make it here this morning because I had a huge champagne/g&T/red wine/port/late nite beers hangover. I have now recovered and want to say that I would do it all again, but I wouldn't let that chick talk me into taking drags of her smoke.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:02 AM
2nd Gear

my new buisness is going to buy me an atom.

I already signed RG up for daily details. :P
J/k

Old 08-07-2006, 01:47 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

that is awesome.. my buddy just got an air hockey table.. how cool is that to have one in your house? LOL... wish i had the room

It's pretty much consumed my whole weekend. I have the day off tomorrow and I plan on laying around and relaxing all day. And playing some hockey...

It's great for when friends come over for beers and to hang out. Foose ball table is next.

Quick Reply: The SUNDAY morning thread...