AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   There ought to be a LAW... (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/there-ought-law-54926/)

i3uddha 02-19-2007 05:36 PM

RE: There ought to be a LAW...

spoken like the wise King Solomon

xAUDIx 02-19-2007 05:37 PM

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

If we were to tie in the "stepped" license with the abilities of teh car you were allowed to operate, it'd be pretty easy. Anyone not able to afford drivng classes to learn how to operate a vehicle, at the threshold (must be 21 to apply, sorry!) will not be permitted to purchase anything faster than a 1988 Dodge Colt, until such time as the CAN afford classes, and successfully pass them.

Anyone caught acting an @$$ in a Porsche, or a BMW 75-OIL (<--LoL, I slay me), etc., is almost SURE to be driving above their license, or drunk/high, which, IMHO, should warrant LOSS OF VEHICLE (evem if/ESPECIALLY IF) it ain't yours, along with a 6-year suspension of your driving privlidges, FIRST OFFENSE. PERMANNENT if you do it a second time.

Anyone found causing an accident (causing one, not being in one) while talking on a cell-phone (cell-phone records will prove time of call) AUTOMICALLY will have both their cell phone donated to public service (county workers, and the like) AND their car auctioned off to help pay for public services like snow removal and pothole paving!

It's hard but it's fair!
You sure do put a lot of effort into tough love dont ya

new2me 02-19-2007 05:38 PM

ORIGINAL: sirfalconx

Yeah no shit, then the asshole trucker will get next to another trucker and ride side by side for 40 miles letting no one pass, then when you finally get to pass them they purposly blow the air brakes off into your open window.
I HATE them ass*****! A few yrs. ago 1 cut me off when i was in the left lane. When he got over i gave him the bird and cut him off. This really got him madd so when i was exiting he swerved at me, but i stayed put causing him to swerve right back into the left lane again blowing his horn.

AWDaholic 02-19-2007 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: xAUDIx

Wait'll you hear my views on PARENTING!!!

new2me 02-19-2007 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: xAUDIx

Wait'll you hear my views on PARENTING!!!
lol this should be good. You should start a thread on that. :D

alias747 02-19-2007 06:55 PM

There ought to be a law against fat chicks wearingtight clothes and low cut pants that show their thong... yuck... excuse me while I go empty my stomach via my mouth... [:'(]

NightFlight 02-19-2007 07:45 PM

Ok look, I'm pretty sure I'm way closer to this than most all of you, and I'll still be the first one to go off on a rant about this anytime,anywhere. There ought to be a law that requires ALL liscenced drivers inALL statesto take a mandatory driving test (written and driving)EVERY YEAR from when they hitage 60 on to the grave, or liscense yanked, which ever comes first. 'Blue hairs', 'cotton tops' ie,old folks can be some of the most dangerous people out there behind the wheel.
I've told my wife more than once, when I get old and wierd in the head, please, please just take me out back and shoot me.
She's says "No problem".;)

AWDaholic 02-19-2007 07:51 PM

My children have STANDING orders that, when I get to senile to drive, they are permitted, nay, REQUIRED to do whatever it takes to KEEP me OFF public roads. Up to and including hiding or destroying my car keys, rendering my car (or cars) inoperable, physical damage to my body to be delivered only in EXTREME cases of hard-headedness by yours truely.

I suggest all you 'rents of teenaged kids begin cultivating such an agreement with YOUR children!

Flip 02-19-2007 08:01 PM

There also should be a law that prohibits fat girls from thinking and acting like they are hot.

cary12 02-19-2007 08:20 PM

There should bea law that fines people for causing accidents in rush hour traffic. During certain times, if you cause an accident on a major road way, you would be fined a crazy amount of money. Maybe $2k to $5k depending on how many times you have done it. I'm sick and tired of my commute home from working getting screwed because of some dumbass that was in a hurry to get home. What is it that someone else has to do that is more important than what I am doing, that they hurry, cause a 5 car accident and inconvenience hundreds of thousands of motorists that are trying to get home to their families. The fine would not be covered by any insurance and would be treated just like a ticket. I know that you can be fined for inatentive driving but this would be much more severe than that. The times would be 7:00am - 9:00am and 3:00pm - 6:00pm. I guarantee that people would be much more careful and would pay more attention.