Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Together we can find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 02:52 AM
1st Gear
Default Together we can find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis

To Friends and Fellow Audi Owners

I know its going to be a tough year, but if you can reach deep in our pockets and make a little tiny donation... Anything really helps...

One of my very best friends from High School, little girl was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis 2 years ago... I am having a lot of fun raising funds for such a great cause, I would love to meet my goal before the walk. So if you could help out in any way it would be greatly appreciated... Thank You

I would like to extend a special thank you to Spaceband, and everyone else that helped make the 2008 silent auction a huge success...

Please click this link and spare any little bit of money you have...

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/RodneyMiller

GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest and most successful national fund-raising event. This year, I'm walking in the GREAT STRIDES walk at the 2009 Seattle - Mural Amphitheatre - Seattle Center walk on 05/17/2009. Please help me meet my fund-raising goal of $1,500.00 by sponsoring me. Your generous gift will be used efficiently and effectively, as nearly 90 cents of every dollar of revenue raised is available for investment in vital CF programs to support research, care and education.

Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click the "Click to Donate" button on this page to go to make a donation that will be credited to my team. Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated!

Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a devastating genetic disease that affects tens of thousands of children and young adults in the United States. Research and care supported by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is making a huge difference in extending the quality of life for those with CF. However, we continue to lose precious lives to CF every day. That's why your help is needed now more than ever to ensure that a cure is found sooner - rather than later. To learn more about CF and the CF Foundation, visit www.cff.org.

Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with CF! Thank you for supporting the mission of the CF Foundation and GREAT STRIDES!

Old 01-28-2009, 10:53 PM
1st Gear

I've gotten a few responses... Thank You