Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Default RE: Top 10 Douchebag Cars

If I agree with anything on that list its that BMW made it. Here in Toronto there is far too many 3-Series Bimmers showing those traits. BMW used to be a car that I admired and wanted to drive when I was younger. Now, I can't stand the new look or the douchebags that drive them.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:25 PM
2nd Gear

i don't know about the evo, i'd take one for sure. but couldn't agree more with number 1.

how about riced out cavaliers and tiburons too?

Old 02-28-2007, 09:39 PM
4th Gear

bahaha

i think everything on there is true...

audi drivers.. be on your best behavior, so we arent shamed onto this list

Old 02-28-2007, 09:48 PM
1st Gear

The 3 series probably deserves to be on the list but I would say about half of 3 series drivers are dousche bags mainly the ones who buy it for the name and not for the ultimate driving machine part.

THis is the long story of one I saw.

This one time on the way to school I was following an e36 m3 the one from the late 90s and it was really wet. So after a few minutes of following he started going faster and since I was late for school I stayed with him. Then I guess he took that as a challenge and started going as fast as he could on the very wet and slick roads. So I still kept up with him and after about three turns of high speed driving the tail goes out a little he panics and over corrects and hits a tree on the other side of the road going about 35.I stop and see some scary looking Italian in his 40s. Another car stops within seconds and I pull away. Mainly due to the fact that he would prolly be pissed at the 17 yr old kid he was trying to loose when he crashed.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Lazer Viking

bahaha

i think everything on there is true...

audi drivers.. be on your best behavior, so we arent shamed onto this list
Yes sir. Always on my best behaviour mostly due to the fact I can't afford a ticket right now.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:34 PM
1st Gear

wow... i think i read douche or some form of that word nearly 50 times

Old 02-28-2007, 11:41 PM

I saw this on another forum, it's scary how accurate it is.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:42 PM
3rd Gear

The only thing I don't agree with is the Maserati. If I was driving a Maserati around, I wouldn't mind if people were calling me a douche bag.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:28 AM
Zombie Defense Force

leaving the sceen of an accident isnt the smartest thing to do. or posting about it on the internet
I pull away

Old 03-01-2007, 04:16 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Jeff
The Number 1 Douchebag Vehicle of All

Dodge Neon SRT4: The ultimate in douchebaggery vehicles. A worthless turd of a vehicle, slapped together by the company that brought you the Ram, comes a douchemobile of unimaginable proportions. There is not a single owner of these vehicles that isnt faithful to the douchebag way of life. Whether it's talking up their slow piece of crap and never running it, making every excuse from the douchebag rolodex of BS reasons why they won't race or lost a race, or simply doing childish douchebag things like weaving, blowing through redlights, flooring it at every opportunity, burnouts in traffic, revving at cars two lanes over and in front of them, racing in traffic, nearly rear ending cars, losing control and flying off a road while attempting to race a car that wasn't race, NASCAR impersonations, trying to show off to their ugly girlfriend how macho they are by being a complete moron, pretending parking lots are rally tracks, and thinking they have the fastest car ever built, SRT4 owners do it all. They are world class, award winning, grade A douchebags that need to be stomped, laughed at, outrun, and outdone in every car related anything they bring their pieces of crap too. Even Dodge thought they created a douchebag monster they couldn't control so they axed it. Above it all, these douchebags are in intense denial about one thing: THEY DRIVE NEONS. Neons will never be cool, respectable, awesome, attractive, or have a legacy other than being pre-form scrap metal. Douche on SRT4 owners, douche on!
i'll agree that most people that drive these cars are idiots (mostly because it's usually kids)....but the srt-4 is by no means a slow car....that car is the fastest car i've ever driven in stock form(in a straight line at least)

Quick Reply: Top 10 Douchebag Cars