Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

University Audi of Seattle shorted my electrical system in the car, Dont take your car there

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 09:03 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: University Audi of Seattle shorted my electrical system in the car, Dont take your car there

thanks for the reply redgoat, I will let AOA deal with it bro, the guy at AOA was shocked at the way I was treated

I was shocked too, I dont understand how these people run a business at all

Old 09-22-2007, 12:09 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: University Audi of Seattle shorted my electrical system in the car, Dont take your car there

well first of all, the radio doesn't need to be taken out to get the radio code. and that is really messed up. i would've said to the manager, ur last days of working here have come lol

Old 09-22-2007, 03:40 PM
1st Gear

hi words our cars look identical bro, same color too

mine has different wheels though, yeah man Im waiting for the AOA to contact me, hopefully they have done something about that

Old 09-22-2007, 04:15 PM

I would also post a complaintwith the better business beuarue. sp?

Old 09-22-2007, 04:28 PM
1st Gear

yeah I think I will get online now and file a claim with those guys, thanks bishop for the idea

Old 09-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Site Moderator

Man that sucks! We got a techthat transfered from university audi to Niello audi in sacramento and let me tell ya he isn't the britest bulb in the pack.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:12 PM
1st Gear

I just filed a complaint with the BBB, and I hope they talk to those guys, basically I just want 257USD to get a new radio, I will take the car to Car Toys and get an aftermarket CD player, I am afraid of taking my car to those guys ever again

the tech that was working on my car was some young kid and looked very nervous when I was looking at what he was doing, I dont understand where do they get those kids to work on the cars

at the local Jiffy Lube or something like that.

We shall see what happens, I could care less if they bought me a new Audi for my troubles, I will never ever take my business there, and I dont recommend any of you either to go there.

Jani

Old 10-03-2007, 06:27 PM
1st Gear

So

Finally I got the call from the AOA rep, and they have said that they have talked to the service manager at University Audi and VW Phil Spagniolli.

Phil said that my radio was damged before, How I have no idea, why I dont know.

But the car was one owner, the owner never ever took that radio out. Phil basically lied and said that the radio was damaged. On the day that they fried my radio Matt the service manager assistant came to me and told me, that he is sorry but they have fried my radio.

Now they are claiming that the radio was damaged, but I brought them a radio that was working, but it was in safe mode.

Now I have nothing, the radio is not even plugged in, I wonder what other damage they did to my electrical system.

I am so pissed at those people, how can they treat their customers like that, I thought the BM W and Merc guys were bad.

WOW just WOW

again I highlyrecommend you guys stay awarfrom University Audi and VW in Seattle. And I am pretty certain they will mess something up on your car.

Jani

Old 10-03-2007, 06:31 PM
1st Gear

spread the word guys

seriously dont take your car there, you will save yourselves many headaches

I will spead the word around to other Audi forums.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:35 PM
4th Gear

HAHAHA if it was my car...id level the place and sue them for everything theyre worth....screw them

Quick Reply: University Audi of Seattle shorted my electrical system in the car, Dont take your car there