Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vote for my video and help me win an RS4!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 02:08 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Trey25
Got my vote. Really hope you win that car.
Hey, thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it. Some people on "other" forums have been less than supportive... citing "jealousy" as a reason not to vote! Can you believe it?

Luckily most of the online community has been positive and supportive, though. I haven't seen any of the other videos posted on any forums, so hopefully I have this huge advantage all to myself

Old 12-18-2008, 02:42 AM
3rd Gear

hey man, i went to the site and watched all of the videos for good measure and I have to say that yours is one of the most creative of the bunch, and I voted for yours. My only concern is that they might take it as too "suck up" ish with all of the audi talk and whatnow, but thats just what I got when I watched it from an audi judge perspective. I really do hope that your video wins that contest though and that you get into the drivers seat of that RS4 soon!

if you do, you should stick around here and post pics and vids of your new beast!

Last edited by ssbaudi; 12-18-2008 at 04:59 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:26 AM
2nd Gear

ive got the people on filthypoordubs.com voting for you....
if you win, ill take that measley little s4 off yer hands.....ya know, to keep yer insurance costs down...and free up room in the driveway..........

whaddya say?

deal?

Old 12-18-2008, 11:07 AM
1st Gear

Thanks for the kind words!

ssbaudi: I tried not to make it too over-the-top with Audi talk, but one part of the judging criteria is based on "theme", aka the Audi Driving Experience... so you had to talk about it and tell what you liked the best or what surprised you the most.

m6amba: thanks for spreading the word! Your Santorin looks great with those wheels! My GF has an Ocean Blue B7 A4 S-Line with those wheels and they look like they could be long-lost cousins
Here are some recent pics I took of it
And here are some when we first got it

Thanks again!

Old 12-18-2008, 11:15 AM
2nd Gear

Nice video, just voted.

If you havent already check out how hot the daughter is in the "Sunday Driving" video! I'd hit it

Old 12-18-2008, 02:32 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Woodhead2k
If you havent already check out how hot the daughter is in the "Sunday Driving" video! I'd hit it
LOL, that video has received A LOT of feedback, and much for that reason specifically

She seems a little, well, irritable, however What do they say about Jersey girls?

Old 12-18-2008, 03:18 PM
3rd Gear

you know, since he went with the production team and all, do you think that those are really his daughters???

Old 12-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Guru

Did my part! Good luck! And if you win, good luck paying for insurance on your new beast!

edit: Yeah, daughter is hot but strikes me as a little bit of a spoiled princess.

Last edited by airguard350; 12-18-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:21 PM
2nd Gear

tim, too bad you guys live allllllll the way out in CA, we could get the blue cars together for a photoshoot.....hers looks nice, tell her she has great taste in cars!

and as far as spreading the word....its the least i could do, i saw you ventured over to filthypoor.....welcome! always glad to have any new members, not to mention another Audi owner!

Good Luck!

Old 12-18-2008, 04:47 PM
1st Gear

great vid!

I can't believe there's a video of someone with a r8 asking for a rs4...

Quick Reply: Vote for my video and help me win an RS4!