Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

We got it easy.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 12:34 AM
6th Gear
Default RE: We got it easy.

Thanks for the support.

Old 01-19-2005, 12:39 AM

omg your upset b/c people dont like it when you edit there posts. tell them to deal with it. thats what i do. say hey bitch listen to me now and listen to me good. i make the rules around here and if you dont want your *** kicked youd better shape up or ship out. peace out you punk bitch

Old 01-19-2005, 01:03 AM
4th Gear

lol...coming from a certified smart ***^^^^^^^

Old 01-19-2005, 04:12 PM
3rd Gear

I dont understand why the F word upsets people though ... why because this is a public forum? life is not censored in public why should our forum be censored what is it with us americans and censoring **** man.. Why would someone be offended by someone else emphasizing their statements with the F word? Think about how many times a day most people here the F word do they think its offensive then? Maybe they do I dunno, but I grew up in the boston area proffanity is like second nature to me?

Nuthin personal agianst you Jared or anyone else who dissagrees but, maybe you can explain it to me.

PS the last forum format automatically censored swears this one probly can too.

Old 01-19-2005, 04:17 PM
6th Gear

I just don't see how using the F word in public is acceptable. I think if you polled a group of people, more than half would agree. Would you use the F word with your grandmother?

Old 01-19-2005, 04:24 PM

no but just to argue the point most of use on here are age 18 to 35 i'm guessing and mostly males so this f bomb is a pretty natural word in our vocabulary I know myself i use it quite frequently sometimes in front of customers but only good ones that are also in between that age group I will apoligize to them for it after i have said it they will just laugh and tell me not to f---in worry about it

Old 01-19-2005, 04:41 PM
6th Gear

See you know them and you can judge weather it's appropriate to use foul language or not. For every 10 people who post and have no problem with it, there are 20 others on this forum just viewing. Swearing really doesn't bother me myself, but I am trying to keep this place clean so we don't sound like a bunch of chevy owners.

Old 01-19-2005, 05:12 PM

true btw its chevy owners with big beer guts and mullets

Old 01-19-2005, 09:44 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

Yeah i'm not fond of swearing in a public forum. I think we do need one, so people don't give me attitude for asking them to edit messages.
who the hell gives u attitude on stuff like this?
"Don't swear in a public forum"
"ok, sorry"

thought that's how they all went...

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

For every 10 people who post and have no problem with it, there are 20 others on this forum just viewing.
man, forgot about that.
creepy....

Old 01-21-2005, 07:18 PM
3rd Gear

BTW jest yes I swear in front of my grandmother... shes from southie (south boston)

I dunno maybe your right but its just the way I grew up thats the way it was... When I went to Iowa I still talked the same and most people didnt seem to mind either that or they were to afraid to say anything I dunno.

Quick Reply: We got it easy.