Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WebEngine Credit Manager Beginner

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 04:30 AM
1st Gear
Default WebEngine Credit Manager Beginner

WebEngine Credit Manager Beginner

to understand this credit manager, this is for giving account a WcoinC , WcoinP , Goblin Points. that you desire not a giving amount of WCoinC , WCoinP , Goblin Points for what/how you setup the Credit Configuration..

how?

Ex.

Configuration:
WCoinC <<<< put what you apply in credit configuration that you want to give to the account user

Identifier:
admin <<<< if you use in credit configuration are username, put username you desire don't put a just username because you put in configuration is username that what confuse started, just put what username use in sql account for game account login

Credits:
what ever amount you want to give to the user!

the only explanation i read is for CREDIT CONFIGURATION ONLY NOT FOR CREDIT MANAGER
in WebEngine Explanation for the first time you read it you only understand it is putting a username like this

ex.
Identifier:
username <<<< because thats what you put in (user column identifier) thats why beginner mistake it!

SS
https://imgur.com/a/IaqS4v6

Name:  xL91376.png
Views: 10
Size:  24.9 KB

i hope, i fix beginner problem about this Credit Manager of this WebEngine

good luck for your project!

Old 08-29-2022, 05:33 AM
1st Gear

Oh! That's great! Congratulations on your advancement in your new profession! I believe that loans now give people the opportunity to live a full life and enjoy their way of life. I used to be wary of loans and credit cats, but then a friend threw me a link to an article on greedyrates.ca, and I decided to try to use my credit card for the first time. Now I regret that I did not use this opportunity earlier. The most important thing you need to learn is to argue why a loan and a loan are profitable and convenient.

Last edited by Bernyshepperds; 08-29-2022 at 05:36 AM.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:44 AM
1st Gear

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->There are too many loan companies on the Internet so I understand that it may be quite difficult to find a reliable source without any problems. I recommend you to check this resource on https://flashapply.com/states/payday-loans-in-maryland/ if you need to take a loan on good terms and without any hidden rules as well. Check them