Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

weddings suck

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Default weddings suck

alot of people i know are getting married this year, 5 to be exact and they are boxing up my entire summer. I wanted to go to that show in carlisle PA but realized last night i will be in ny for a wedding. Thats not the worst part. This one in new york is the only one im not a groomsman in. i know you should feel honored if a friend asks you to be a groomsman or best man, but honestly im not into that at all. I rather be a spectator and be drunk. i dont like responsiblity at social events. what really suck is i have to rent 4 different tuxedo's at about 120 a pop. I also hate having my picture taken, i go blind and see spots for a while. I swear i told everyone that asked me to be in there wedding no, and they did not listen. It was a domino effect
example

(Ray) I dont want to be in your wedding, im in 2 already
(Brandi) So you can be in everyone elses wedding but not mine?
(Ray)no i didn't mean it like that, fine ill think about it
(Brandi) great, you will be paired with my cousin
(Ray) wtf.....

see how bad this is. The one good thing is bachelor parties, i get to help coordinate 4 wicked *** nights, but the ying to this yang is i have over 3000 dollars of my own money out there for formula 1 tickets and im waiting for reimbursement. thats only one bachelor party. and for some reason destination bachelor parties are all anyone wants, i would be happy at my local strip club. but then again i cant knock the Gran Prix of Montreal, that is the one really good thing coming out of this. i will prolly be throwing a post up soon an ideas for another bachelor party.

look at it like this 5 weddings and 5 bachelor parties, 10 weekends gone, not including rehearsal dinners and going to tux rental places so add another 8 nights gone to other people. and I am moving into my house and starting a business on top of this.

alright guys sorry i just need to vent i was pissed about not being able to go to carlisle with awdholic. started thinking about and figured i would bitch to you guys.

Old 04-20-2006, 04:44 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: weddings suck

r u kidding me, i cant wait for my friends to get married. its going to be one hell of a time. but once they r married i think ill lose them to their new wifes. thats the only thing. but a summer filled with weddings and parties.....nothing better

Old 04-21-2006, 10:46 AM

i have nothing against the weddings, its being in them[:@]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:59 PM
1st Gear

i hate weddings to, my wife made me go to her freinds wedding, and she made me be a groomsman for some guy i don't even know, and i was the only groomsman, what a loser. and the wedding was a 120 miles away and i had to spend two days in a hotel @150.00 a night. ya i hate weddings period.[:@]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:11 PM
4th Gear

being in them is prob a different story, i wouldnt kno first hand prob in a few years i will

Old 04-22-2006, 01:59 PM

hey I going to a bar in a few hours open bar woohoo for me haha

Old 04-22-2006, 02:34 PM
2nd Gear

Yah..... I am getting ready right now to go to a wedding. The bachlorette party was thursday night........ weddings are fun, but how much money you have to spend to go to them...... not fun.

Old 04-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Senior Administrator

Omly if you WANT it to... Show up nekid. Bring BEER! Which is ALSO how ou should attend our next date, dahlin'[8D]

Old 04-22-2006, 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Omly if you WANT it to... Show up nekid. Bring BEER! Which is ALSO how ou should attend our next date, dahlin'[8D]

the brides have all warned me there would be dire consequences if i do anything mischevous. but im gonna get one with this

as she is walking down the aisle, i will utter in a voice just barely loud enough for people to hear

" i cant believe she's wearing white......"

then during the ceremony i will cough out

"cough thinkitover cough"

Old 04-24-2006, 01:45 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

my husband made me go to my wedding. what can i say?

Quick Reply: weddings suck