Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome Wheel Autohaus to AF!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Default Welcome Wheel Autohaus to AF!!

Welcome WheelAutohaus.com to AudiForums.com!! Please stop by and see what they have to offer you and your ride!!

Remember, PLEASE always try to direct your purchases to our official sponsors as their support keeps this forum going!! Support those who support you!

Thanks so much!!

~Amanda

Old 09-16-2005, 11:15 AM
1st Gear
Default Finding the right wheels

Please help me! I am purchasing a 2005.5 Audi A4 with Quartz Metallic paint and sports suspension. I want to upgrade the size of the wheels but I am not sure if I should get 18" or 19" wheels. I want to get chrome rims but with different color of my car I am thinking that chrome wouldn't look right on my car. Please if possible steer me in the right direction

Old 09-16-2005, 12:32 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Finding the right wheels

Chrome is not the right direction to take... ever.

What's your budget?

Old 09-16-2005, 01:24 PM
1st Gear

I was willing to spend up to $2000 on a set of 19" chrome wheels with tires. So at this point I guess I won't go over $2000. I want something that will make my car standout without having to modify it or do anything crazy. Most of the cars that I have seen have the simple 5 star pattern rims which I find to be somewhat plain. I am only going to buy one set of rims and tires and I definitely do not want to get stuck with something that will make me and my car look stupid.

Old 09-16-2005, 01:30 PM
5th Gear

If you buy 19's, you'll want to lower it... or else it'll look ... wrong.

18's you can probably get away with, IF you've got the sport pkg. If you dont have sport... well... you'll have to lower it either way, or your car will look stupid.
2K is a good budget, but my god, why chrome? Balla's drive benz's... didn't you know!?

Old 09-16-2005, 04:06 PM
1st Gear

Dawg ballers may drive Benz's in the U.S. but in Germany they use them as taxi cabs.

Old 09-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Senior Administrator

They use Ballas as Taxicabs in Germany? I wondered what they did during the off-season. Now I know

Old 09-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Senior Administrator

HEY!!! Tell them there WheelAutohaus folks that UNTIL they add an area to look up available styles for Audi A8's, they WILL NOT be experiencing any visits from me and my hard-earned loot!!!

Old 09-17-2005, 01:46 AM
dan
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

HEY!!! Tell them there WheelAutohaus folks that UNTIL they add an area to look up available styles for Audi A8's, they WILL NOT be experiencing any visits from me and my hard-earned loot!!!
No, no, no! You're thinking about it wrong.

You need to hit them up to send you a bunch of diff wheels so you can put them on your A8 and give them the gallery shots of them and for your hard work you can get a free set or at least discounted :P

BWT, the site loads pretty slowly, if you need better hosting drop me a line and I'll hook you up.

Old 09-17-2005, 08:53 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: dan

No, no, no! You're thinking about it wrong.

You need to hit them up to send you a bunch of diff wheels so you can put them on your A8 and give them the gallery shots of them and for your hard work you can get a free set or at least discounted :P
Gud idee... I think I'll try that!

ORIGINAL: dan

BWT, the site loads pretty slowly, if you need better hosting drop me a line and I'll hook you up.
Took, like, 10 seconds, max... Maybe I shud be hookin U up...

Quick Reply: Welcome Wheel Autohaus to AF!!