Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

well...thats just great...

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 03:25 PM
5th Gear

can you $hit properly? i mean i could lay on my belly all day but if i couldn't $hit i would be rly pissed.

Old 02-08-2009, 03:43 PM
2nd Gear

yea surprisingly i can.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:42 PM

Sex Panther.. They've done tests you know, it's been proven to work 60% if the time, everytime.

Brian im gonna be honest that smells like straight gasoline.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:46 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by bwalt12
Sex Panther.. They've done tests you know, it's been proven to work 60% if the time, everytime.

Brian im gonna be honest that smells like straight gasoline.
are you on crack? lol

Old 02-08-2009, 06:01 PM

no lol. that was on when i was reading this thread lol, sorry.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:33 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
just cause i dont hit girls, doesnt mean i wont get my crazy ex after you....
I'm not scared of you. You have a tail.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:37 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by sineo
I'm not scared of you. You have a tail.
Lolercopters.

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
and how are you so sure your gf isn't recieving "blow jobs" from some guy that's NOT out of commission?
Agree. Wouldn't it suck for her to be making a fool out of you while you brag about it here?

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
im not worried about my gf. id never get caught by her. i told her straight up last night i had a girl give me head and i was on the fone with another just before, and she didnt believe me. not my fault, but hey, i told her .... i seemed to have mastered the female psyche and she actually got madd at me because i knew what she was thinking or going to say before evening saying it lol.
I hate to be the "Debbie Downer", but sounds like you're being quite the douche. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. It'll probably end up blowing up in your face and neither one will want to be with you.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:47 AM
5th Gear

^ ^ ^ I agree with above... People can go out and manwhore it up all they want--not recommended, but whatever. But if you're committed to somebody, it's not fair to them. You put them at risk for STIs, as well. How'd that make you feel?
Nobody has integrity anymore.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:58 PM
2nd Gear

alright in all fairness yes, i am kind of being a douche. but when it comes to me and women it gets complicated. in reality i dont want to be with my gf anymore, but i love her too much to break up with her, if that makes any sense to you guys (does to me). believe me this is for several reasons and none of them are because of other women. i guess ill just have to wait until the point where im convinced love isnt enough anymore. im a stronger believer in "you dont choose who you fall in love with", because if that wasnt the case, well people would say i should be in rehab for the drugs i was taking to have fallen in love with the two girls i have fallen for in my life. as for saying im bragging, not necessarily. most of the time not even my best friend knows what i do with another girl. remember, im writing this **** to keep me sane as i stay in the house since thursday. i appreciate everyone's responses. in terms of me being a manwhore, not exactly, but thanks anyway. in response to STI's, yes there's always a risk, but again im not some 16 year old ***** who just found out my dick gets hard. i care about my health and i choose my partners carefully. and youre right, it could end up blowing up in my face, its happened to me in the past. if thats the way its mapped out to happen, what can i do about it?
o and sineo- front and back baby .

Last edited by hcaudikeed; 02-09-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:39 PM
5th Gear

I'd say a large part of love is finding a great mutual respect for one another. I'd say other parts involve passion and commitment.
So, with that being said... I don't see how you think you love the girl you're currently with.
-you obviously don't have a trusting relationship (this hurts intimacy)
-you clearly do not respect her fully
-commitment to you is meaningless

Maybe it's passionate, but that's called infatuation, bud.

And if you really really do think you somehow love her... then leave her. You're not doing her any good by staying and cheating on her.

Quick Reply: well...thats just great...