Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What alternative social networks do you know?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2022, 10:12 AM
1st Gear
Default What alternative social networks do you know?

What alternative social networks do you know?
How do you think it is realistic to find an employer or customer on any social network?

Old 09-20-2022, 11:05 AM
1st Gear

Since I work in the media industry, this platform is really good for me.
There is a very large range of opportunities for people who are interested in promoting themselves as professionals and promoting their products.
For example, I do photography and this is a great platform to promote myself as a professional photographer.
You can find out more information about it here.
This social network is ideal for all people who are somehow related to the work on the computer and have a desire to develop, find customers, communicate with people from their industry, and much more.

Old 09-20-2022, 12:18 PM
1st Gear

Thank you very much for the advice, I didn't know about it before, but I will use it now.

Old 09-20-2022, 12:35 PM
1st Gear

You're welcome, I'm always happy to help, especially since I myself once needed such help, so I understand you very much in this situation.

Old 10-18-2022, 05:59 AM
1st Gear

It’s strange for me to hear discussions of social networks in this context.. Although I know that the largest sites are used to promote goods and services.. But to be honest, everyone understands that the first purpose of social networks is communication. Here is an example of my good friend. He was 34 when he became a member of the chat for asian love search - https://www.iwantasian.com/ It was just perfect for new acquaintances. I'm not sure about his new business contacts. However, I know for sure that he is going to propose marriage to his new girlfriend.

Old 03-21-2024, 06:04 PM
1st Gear

How are you? When faced with a job search, I wonder which social network is most suitable for this purpose. Given the variety of platforms, each of them offers its own capabilities and features. I would like to hear the opinions of experienced users and find out which networks helped you successfully find a job?

Old 03-21-2024, 10:57 PM
1st Gear

For me, the LinkedIn platform is not just a social network, it is a platform where professionalism and business meet. Here I have repeatedly found not only contacts with colleagues and business partners, but also valuable career opportunities. Several times I was able to find a job through linkedin due to the wide range of vacancies and the opportunity to attract the attention of employers to my profile. This is a place where professional connections grow into real opportunities, try to take advantage, you will not regret it.