Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What is an appropriate 9 year wedding anniversary gift for my wife?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2023, 02:02 PM
1st Gear

Your wedding anniversary is one of the most special days in your life. This is a day to celebrate the heavenly bond created between husband and wife. Although there are many gifts, there are some special gifts that will make this day great and memorable. Surprise your sweetheart with a trip! For example, you can go to China. It is an amazing country with many attractions. You can book a luxury hotel and order a honeymoon suite with desserts Visadrom https://visadrom.com/visa-us/china-us/ will assist you in the process of obtaining a Chinese visa so that your trip takes place on the planned dates.

Old 07-30-2023, 04:22 PM
1st Gear

If you ask me, I would book a trip to UAE right away. For out comfort, I would also rent a car https://trinityrental.com/ to drive around, as I'm not sure if taking a taxi everytime is a good idea. UAE is definetely one of the safest places in the worls, with incredible skyline and various activities to do. I suppose my wife would like to go shopping there, and Dubai is famous for that shopping malls and verything, so this definetely is an advantage. For adventure seekers, like us, Dubai's theme parks are a for sure must-visit. I'm sure we are going to enjoy adrenaline-pumping rides at IMG Worlds of Adventure, experience the magic of Bollywood at Bollywood Parks, and immerse yourself in the aquatic wonderland of Aquaventure at Atlantis, The Palm.