Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do you carry?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Tech Guru

Don't blame us croatians though. It was Springfield's idea, my people just built it.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:45 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

No, Springfield had nothing to do with it till HS Produkt decided to market in the US and we were all like, "wate wut?" and Springfield was all like "OOOh We'll sell your guns but not tell anyone where they really came from because people would never buy them if they knew" and HS was like "omgyay" and Glock was like "you stole my ******* trigger you noob!" and Springfield was like "STFU your patent blows *** anyway" and Sig and HK were both like "douchebags, let's go win some wars for the good guys. Word."

Old 12-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Tech Guru

Wow. That's exactly how it went, huh? All the manufacturers said exactly those words? At least the Croatians are trying unlike the goddamned Canadians.....

Old 12-01-2008, 08:51 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Lol Canada. It still is so weird they hold the sniping record.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Tech Guru

Well you ever get close to a moose and try to shoot it? Hell no, you'll get your *** beat!!

Old 12-01-2008, 08:57 PM
1st Gear

I'm going to slap the next person who mentions the XD. Shut up about them, they aren't all that great, and they're from ******* Croatia. CROATIA. Yes, I know some people think they are awesome quality, and a few low-rent publications have awarded them 'most bestest gun evar <3' but when it comes down to it, I'll put my faith in a gun used by countless armies and leo's around the world.[/QUOTE]

u are ******* stupid...have u ever shot one? are you that dumb to comment on something you have no experience with?

Old 12-01-2008, 09:00 PM
1st Gear

ive shot prolly 800 rds and its has NEVER JAMMED NOT ONCE>..clean your damn guns and that crap wont happen....good care goes a long way.............also heat is a big factor in a gun jamming...even the best guns can jam if u rapid fire 200 rds or so through them

Last edited by audi2bmw1; 12-01-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Tech Guru

I still believe that real guns are wheel guns. I never really been one for the ultra hi-cap super polymer wunder guns. Every gun jams. It's just a question of how soon it will jam and under what conditions. If a pistol never jams but needs to be cleaned all the time, I'm never taking it to combat. KnowwhadImean?

Old 12-01-2008, 09:40 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Originally Posted by audi2bmw1
u are ******* stupid...have u ever shot one? are you that dumb to comment on something you have no experience with?
Are you serious? You think that heat makes guns jam, and you're telling me that I'm an idiot. You have no idea how many guns I've fired and I know for a fact that heat doesn't make guns jam, poor designs do. I put 400 rounds through a full-auto Glock 18c with no jams (due to the gun) because as much as I dislike them, they have a pretty solid design. I also had my Beretta 9000s stovepipe because the extractor design was crappy. Don't come here and spew your **** because you fell in love with the gun that appeals to fanboys, not connoisseurs. You come here and you obviously don't know the first thing about guns. Some guns are more delicate than others, and some guns can go for 10k rounds without ever being cleaned. You firing 800 rounds without a single jam is pretty unbelievable, because even the best guns stovepipe on occasion and mags ftf. Hell, Para's used to have extraction problems all the time and they are some of the nicest 1911's you can buy.

If you're not going to add anything useful to this discussion, or you're just going to run your mouth and prove that you're a dumbass, go hang out on the Mustang forums. I hear they are looking for a new idiot after their last one flushed his engine with water.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:48 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Thank god for the ignore list. I'm not going to have my thread closed because it turns into a flaming match because of idiots like him. This is a gun discussion thread, not a ******* noob flame war.

Quick Reply: What do you carry?