AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy. (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/whats-your-greatest-moment-girl-guy-14944/)

lidonnit 08-19-2005 05:42 AM

Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy.

Ok boys & girls... time to fess up. Doesn't have to be sleazy & be a little careful cos we don't want the thread to get deleted. But what has been the greatest moment you have ever spent with the opposite sex... or same sex if thats your thing.

When you've humiliated your self too. Funny stories are always welcome.

black991.8tq 08-19-2005 03:23 PM

RE: Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy.

when i was 16, i was kissn my girl at a stop light and rear ended the lady in front of me

Fieldy 08-19-2005 03:36 PM

not too many good stories for me. lets just having a manual car sux when it comes to this stuff... but my friend has an Auto 05 'Stang hes gonna let me have for one night, just to enjoy what ive been missing out on :)

flyboy 08-19-2005 03:40 PM

KInda a long story, I was fairying an airplane for a company from Datona Beach to tulsa, OK anyway when I got there to tulsa. it was to late to catch a flight back so they put me up in a nice hotel for the night. from the moment I walked though the door the girl behind the counter was looking at me, I meen, what can I say. Anyway, got my room. went up and took a shower cus I had been in a plane all day long. About two hours later, I came down to get something to eat. I asked her where there was around there to eat . I thought she was going to quit her job just to come along with me. I kept giving her crap about being unprofecinal and how she was coming on way to strong and that she might run me off . well when I came back, I had to set up a bus ride to the airport the next morning. she didn't miss this oportunity to ask if I needed anything up in my room, and I don't meen towels. after she got off work she came up to my room and you guessed it, She found out that I'm not a man, J/K. No but my room had a glass wall that looked over the city from like 100 feet up and if anyone was watching, they saw us pressed up agenst it for the better part of an hour. thats prob my greatest moment.

flyboy 08-19-2005 03:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Fieldy

not too many good stories for me. lets just having a manual car sux when it comes to this stuff... but my friend has an Auto 05 'Stang hes gonna let me have for one night, just to enjoy what ive been missing out on :)
I've known some girls that like the stick shift, as long as the car is runing.[sm=jawdrop.gif]

99a4audi 08-19-2005 11:51 PM

haha thats awesome! u guys stories are the best. Only cool thing ive experianced, was one time i was in the dominican republic with my best friend last year for a week vaca. It was awesome. We meet these two girls from france at the bar. Anyways we hung out the whole week, last night went to there rooms and ya, french girls are amazing. One of them had a boyfriend, but whatever i just got out of a bad relationship and it def healed my wounds. My poor friend was MIA...... passed out in our room. His loose my gain

99a4audi 08-19-2005 11:52 PM

when i was 16, i was kissn my girl at a stop light and rear ended the lady in front of me
hahah best story ever

flyboy 08-20-2005 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

So, I guess you can actually clame you nailed her. lol

CheckMyVitals 08-20-2005 01:24 AM

Greatest? I would normally assume your talking about romantic and sweet... and yeah, I have a bunch of those.

But one fairly recent one pops to mind as my 'greatest' (i always think of 'funniest' 'asshole story' and 'cocky') story

So... end of our month training at work, I had been borrowing my moms car on and off (this was... 2 months ago I think?) until I settled everything with my ride... so I wasn't used to having the car. Anyway, I had the car that night, but forgot. and at the end of training, the lot of us went out for a couple drinks, and the younger of us eventually parted off to the more active bars (Jack's, GTs, Jim Bob's, and this new place 'Diesel'... for those of you who know the area... ie... Neil...) Anyway, we got mighty trashed, and it was the grand opening of Diesel, so there were TONS of people, and we managed to get in VIP. So near last call... we realize.. 'SH1T! SPENCER! don't you have your car?!?' god damn... so leaving it in the lot it's in would cost at least $50 by the time I got back to it the next day... so we devised another plan. Find a DD... hit on her... convince her to take you home... having her think she's gonna get some... and it worked. I found a DD. I hit on that DD. I asked that DD back to my place, and somehow convinced her to take my car.. (my moms I guess) instead of her own. Something like she had a stick, my moms is an auto... and I wasn't in the mood for a bouncy ride at that point... something along those lines.... so she was hot, so it worked out really well... she stayed for a little bit, then I guess when her horniness died out, she remembered her friends... and took off too quickly for me to offer a cab ride back (was I even going to?) she cabbed it back to her car... and picked up her friends at another party

audiboy1618 08-20-2005 01:46 AM

I had a good time in a short bus about 2 weeks ago, it was number 69 too.