AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy. (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/whats-your-greatest-moment-girl-guy-14944/)

lidonnit 08-19-2005 05:42 AM

Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy.

Ok boys & girls... time to fess up. Doesn't have to be sleazy & be a little careful cos we don't want the thread to get deleted. But what has been the greatest moment you have ever spent with the opposite sex... or same sex if thats your thing.

When you've humiliated your self too. Funny stories are always welcome.

black991.8tq 08-19-2005 03:23 PM

RE: Whats your greatest moment with a girl/guy.

when i was 16, i was kissn my girl at a stop light and rear ended the lady in front of me

Fieldy 08-19-2005 03:36 PM

not too many good stories for me. lets just having a manual car sux when it comes to this stuff... but my friend has an Auto 05 'Stang hes gonna let me have for one night, just to enjoy what ive been missing out on :)

flyboy 08-19-2005 03:40 PM

KInda a long story, I was fairying an airplane for a company from Datona Beach to tulsa, OK anyway when I got there to tulsa. it was to late to catch a flight back so they put me up in a nice hotel for the night. from the moment I walked though the door the girl behind the counter was looking at me, I meen, what can I say. Anyway, got my room. went up and took a shower cus I had been in a plane all day long. About two hours later, I came down to get something to eat. I asked her where there was around there to eat . I thought she was going to quit her job just to come along with me. I kept giving her crap about being unprofecinal and how she was coming on way to strong and that she might run me off . well when I came back, I had to set up a bus ride to the airport the next morning. she didn't miss this oportunity to ask if I needed anything up in my room, and I don't meen towels. after she got off work she came up to my room and you guessed it, She found out that I'm not a man, J/K. No but my room had a glass wall that looked over the city from like 100 feet up and if anyone was watching, they saw us pressed up agenst it for the better part of an hour. thats prob my greatest moment.

flyboy 08-19-2005 03:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Fieldy

not too many good stories for me. lets just having a manual car sux when it comes to this stuff... but my friend has an Auto 05 'Stang hes gonna let me have for one night, just to enjoy what ive been missing out on :)
I've known some girls that like the stick shift, as long as the car is runing.[sm=jawdrop.gif]

99a4audi 08-19-2005 11:51 PM

haha thats awesome! u guys stories are the best. Only cool thing ive experianced, was one time i was in the dominican republic with my best friend last year for a week vaca. It was awesome. We meet these two girls from france at the bar. Anyways we hung out the whole week, last night went to there rooms and ya, french girls are amazing. One of them had a boyfriend, but whatever i just got out of a bad relationship and it def healed my wounds. My poor friend was MIA...... passed out in our room. His loose my gain

99a4audi 08-19-2005 11:52 PM

when i was 16, i was kissn my girl at a stop light and rear ended the lady in front of me
hahah best story ever

flyboy 08-20-2005 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

So, I guess you can actually clame you nailed her. lol

CheckMyVitals 08-20-2005 01:24 AM

Greatest? I would normally assume your talking about romantic and sweet... and yeah, I have a bunch of those.

But one fairly recent one pops to mind as my 'greatest' (i always think of 'funniest' 'asshole story' and 'cocky') story

So... end of our month training at work, I had been borrowing my moms car on and off (this was... 2 months ago I think?) until I settled everything with my ride... so I wasn't used to having the car. Anyway, I had the car that night, but forgot. and at the end of training, the lot of us went out for a couple drinks, and the younger of us eventually parted off to the more active bars (Jack's, GTs, Jim Bob's, and this new place 'Diesel'... for those of you who know the area... ie... Neil...) Anyway, we got mighty trashed, and it was the grand opening of Diesel, so there were TONS of people, and we managed to get in VIP. So near last call... we realize.. 'SH1T! SPENCER! don't you have your car?!?' god damn... so leaving it in the lot it's in would cost at least $50 by the time I got back to it the next day... so we devised another plan. Find a DD... hit on her... convince her to take you home... having her think she's gonna get some... and it worked. I found a DD. I hit on that DD. I asked that DD back to my place, and somehow convinced her to take my car.. (my moms I guess) instead of her own. Something like she had a stick, my moms is an auto... and I wasn't in the mood for a bouncy ride at that point... something along those lines.... so she was hot, so it worked out really well... she stayed for a little bit, then I guess when her horniness died out, she remembered her friends... and took off too quickly for me to offer a cab ride back (was I even going to?) she cabbed it back to her car... and picked up her friends at another party

audiboy1618 08-20-2005 01:46 AM

I had a good time in a short bus about 2 weeks ago, it was number 69 too.

flyboy 08-20-2005 01:58 AM

by short bus do you mean you did it with a retarded kid?

audiboy1618 08-20-2005 02:40 AM

Haha yeah, what do u think i meant? No it was parked in car dealership, unlocked.

CheckMyVitals 08-20-2005 03:11 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

KÖNIG A6 08-20-2005 03:26 AM

getting blown by my gf(exnow) and then speeding up real fast just cus that always happens when i get blown/jerked while driving, then seeing a cop off to the side of the road and having her head hit the steering wheel, she only bit alil, not alot, and it kinda felt good, but the best part was the way she said ow with my p-cock in her mouth

sully222 08-20-2005 03:41 AM

road head virgin....????????my girl sweet lea asked if i have heard of road head?and i say ,is that a new band? she replies .you have never heard of road head.well anyhow i found out that the lead singer plays skin flute.>[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

flyboy 08-20-2005 07:26 PM

just playin it dumb.

btotheg 08-20-2005 07:38 PM

I was driving my gfs car, and she was sitting next to me, all of a sudden she grabs my neck and plants one on me, so i'm down, and start kissing her back, while i am still driving mind you, and then BAM, we jump the curb and clip a tree. We both started laughing and drove home, her dad after about two months finally asked about the dent on the fender, she said she had no idea. That was really stupid of us, it could of ended a lot worse.

PandaXpress 08-21-2005 02:55 AM

one time with my gurl friend at the time
we were waiting on some of her friends and we needed to kill some time
we where playin miniture golf and she thought i was letting her win (she was getting mad) but in reallity i suck at golf

she placed a bet
she said if i beat her we'll go back to my place and do WHAT EVER I WANT:D
and if she won we would have to wait for her friends and go out wit them

lets just say that it was the best miniture golf game i ever had
tiger woods would of been proud
wow when sex is on the line it really gives u amazing unknown talents

BFlan2001 08-21-2005 03:20 AM

best....post....ever.....

ORIGINAL: KÖNIG A6

getting blown by my gf(exnow) and then speeding up real fast just cus that always happens when i get blown/jerked while driving, then seeing a cop off to the side of the road and having her head hit the steering wheel, she only bit alil, not alot, and it kinda felt good, but the best part was the way she said ow with my p-cock in her mouth
LMAO!!! oh my god i can't stop laughing at this post.....i don't know how the fuck anyone gets head while driving...i can never keep my foot steady.....and the biting part...OMFG!! LOL, i love it...this is my new favorite post...

audiboy1618 08-21-2005 03:28 AM

Hahaha, thats nothing, In philly a gurl was givin a guy road head, they hit a wall and it scared the gurl so bad so bit his dick off(literaly)

*Disclaimer*

This will never happen again...

My and the gurl under the influence, to put it lightly. Well, i was driving down a road,next thing i know, im doing 20mph over the speed limit, and making out with a my gurl, while under the influence. It was absoluty halarious at the time, i couldnt stop laughing.

Crazyhorse 08-21-2005 04:37 AM

Meeting a girl on the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront on Kowloon looking across the harbor at Hong Kong. Unforgetable girl, unforgetable view.

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/8...oreline7ro.jpg

PandaXpress 08-21-2005 04:45 AM

it was a great sight i still remember that veiw even though i was like 13 or 14 when i saw it
i gotta go back to HK someday

KÖNIG A6 08-21-2005 04:50 AM

ORIGINAL: bentframe

best....post....ever.....

ORIGINAL: KÖNIG A6

LMAO!!! oh my god i can't stop laughing at this post.....i don't know how the fuck anyone gets head while driving...i can never keep my foot steady.....and the biting part...OMFG!! LOL, i love it...this is my new favorite post...
yeah, that coulda ended a lot worse, she was really really good, all lip, no teeth.

She didn't stop either, she finished athe job

lidonnit 08-21-2005 06:24 AM

I had one girl try and stick a cucumber up my ass as I was getting into it. I yelped so loud her parents came into the room, which made shi.rt myself some more & fall off the bed & crack my head on the bedside table. . . . So theres me naked, woody & bleeding. There's this girl naked, wet & cucumber in hand & then... theres her parents...... Her father left the room mumbling something & I thought fuck it... i'm out the window, running naked down the street & you guessed it..... Whoooooo.... So now I'm being driven away buy 2 policemen with nothing & I mean nothing on. . . . My woody had gone though.
I explained to them what had happened & somewhere between the tears of laughter they managed to ask me where I lived and drove me home. . . . . You ever have to explain to your parents why you got dropped off by a patrol car naked?? I gave up.

KÖNIG A6 08-21-2005 09:14 AM

edited

lidonnit 08-21-2005 10:28 AM

Well, you can think what you want. I have had to relive that story so many times now from my mates when we drink, my mum telling it at my 21st, when my mates and I go out and they tell strangers, so it don't matter to me if you believe it or not..... I started this thread just after a night of drinking and reliving it again. I still have the scar on the side of my head. [:'(]

KÖNIG A6 08-21-2005 10:39 AM

you gave that message to me once, had to return it. Thats a bummer about the cucumber thing up yer ppoper. God, she really tried to stick a cucumber?! And you let her?!

lidonnit 08-21-2005 11:27 AM

[:-]I never gave you a BS thing... I never use them smileys??? I only use the ones you can see :):D;)[8D][&:][:@][:o][:'(]:([>:][X(]:eek:[&o]

Anyway, she tried it. I didn't know she was gonna do that... well..... like ....... we were talking about doing crazy shi.t but seriously, being sodomised by a fuc.king fruit wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Not for me anyway LOL.
I'm not being tough or anything but, I seldom scream or yell. I'm passive aggressive but pain has never made me cry, scream, yell or jump up and down on one leg. Ever since I was a kid. Mum said I never cried after the 4 month mark. I got scolded by hot water when I was 3 and I never spoke I just kept pointing to my arm it wasn't it blistered up that mum realised what i'd done. ANYWAY...... When I felt something trying to work its way into my foofer. I screamed like a damn girl. I was petrified.

KÖNIG A6 08-21-2005 11:34 AM

i think its a vegetable

audiboy1618 08-21-2005 02:03 PM

lidno,did she make entry with it? I was never really into that, at all. Not my thing, but our very on spence(checkmyvitals) has be known to sit on things, such as number 2 pencils,carrots,his finger,shifter,pretty much anything longer and slender.

BFlan2001 08-21-2005 05:40 PM

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

lidno,did she make entry with it? I was never really into that, at all. Not my thing, but our very on spence(checkmyvitals) has be known to sit on things, such as number 2 pencils,carrots,his finger,shifter,pretty much anything longer and slender.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Fieldy 08-21-2005 05:47 PM

I had one girl try and stick a cucumber up my ass as I was getting into it. I yelped so loud her parents came into the room, which made shi.rt myself some more & fall off the bed & crack my head on the bedside table. . . . So theres me naked, woody & bleeding. There's this girl naked, wet & cucumber in hand & then... theres her parents...... Her father left the room mumbling something & I thought **** it... i'm out the window, running naked down the street & you guessed it..... Whoooooo.... So now I'm being driven away buy 2 policemen with nothing & I mean nothing on. . . . My woody had gone though.
I explained to them what had happened & somewhere between the tears of laughter they managed to ask me where I lived and drove me home. . . . . You ever have to explain to your parents why you got dropped off by a patrol car naked?? I gave up.
that is the most disturbing/hilarious story i've heard in my life. HAHAHA

[sm=roll.gif]

lidonnit 08-22-2005 12:07 AM

Nono. There was no entry. Close though there was certainly some pressure behind it. I thought it was like... her unseen boyfriend trying to join in or something, you know how some people get kinky like that... Well I screamed in fear like a little girl & didn't know what to do. What would you have done?

Oh yeah and anything with seeds in it, as a rule of thumb, is a fruit.

Crazyhorse 08-22-2005 12:14 AM

That is one tall tale!

lidonnit 08-22-2005 12:38 AM

Well it's up to you whether you believe it or not. I don't mind. Everyone of my friends gets a great kick out of it every time someone tells it. I thought i'd share it with you guys & give you a bit of a laugh.

headshok2002 08-22-2005 01:27 AM

Haha, that's funny stuff... funny to think about the chick planning it even before you were there... like, she had a cucumber ready and waiting just for you!

PandaXpress 08-22-2005 01:28 AM

thats sad i think she wanted to take your man hood away or something

headshok2002 08-22-2005 01:30 AM

she's an ass pirate!

audiboy1618 08-22-2005 01:33 AM

What were u doing with ur foofy in her direction? Buttmunching i guess?

KÖNIG A6 08-22-2005 02:40 AM

where did the fruit in question come from, were you doing it in the kitchen, or does she sleep with an assortment of produce by her nightstand?
http://www.lifeplusvitamins.com/imag...z-cucumber.jpgMe go up the butthttp://www.dobhran.com/images/buttanim2.gif