Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

when your bored what do you do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Senior Administrator

Surf for ****, together...

Grocery shopping to decide what's for dinner (one person picks, the other cooks, then switch it up for next time). Makes for some interesting meals, and fun shopping.

Bored? Board-games! And, it don't hafta be grown-up board games, either. Get the kiddie ones, and MAKE 'em grown up: Strip Chutes & Ladders or: Kissing Uno (Draw 4? NO! KISS 4... "Kissee" picks WHERE) or: Nekid Candyland (more fun with 2x couples)

Someone mentioned masturbating. Nah! ********** EACH OTHER, while watching TV. Eventually, yu'll forget whats on an concentrate on each other. 1st to *** LOSES! AND, does dishes until the next time!

Old 09-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Tech Guru

You have a very active imagination. Or you've played all these games before......

Old 09-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by airguard350
You have a very active imagination. Or you've played all these games before......
Why can't they BOTH be true?!?!?

Old 09-26-2009, 06:28 PM
4th Gear

Lol. Even more good ideas. We've done a few mentioned lol.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:56 PM
SoCal Crew Member

sounds like this is all working out ok then. good ****.

I like the adult spin on the games from my youth. I'm throwing that in the mix soon.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Senior Administrator

I *highly* recommend teh shopping thing. And, DON'T be conventional!!! Get things that do NOT normally go together (but, that you would otherwise eat, of course.), like Peanut Butter & Steak & Salad (yeeech!!!) & a can of dark cherries in heavy syrup, for instance.

Make a nice sauce wit da peanut butter & cherries, cook the steak, smother in sauce, throw out the salad because, like, salad ain't FOOD. Salad is what food EATS!

Originally Posted by love the booB5

I like the adult spin on the games from my youth. I'm throwing that in the mix soon.
Body paints & "connect the dots!"

Last edited by AWDaholic; 09-26-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:07 PM
4th Gear

lol. where do u come up with this?

Old 09-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by Jc61990
lol. where do u come up with this?
Originally Posted by AWDaholic

Originally Posted by airguard350

Why can't they BOTH be true?!?!?

6 of one... half a dozen of the other

Old 09-29-2009, 01:16 PM
1st Gear

Go geocaching. If you already have a GPS, though. It's pretty fun in an interesting area. Right now my girl and I are making "sky lanterns". It's pretty cool, but it has been so windy lately. Doing something like that or some other little cool craft thing. They can be really cheap, too.

Old 09-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Administrator

^damn hippies

Just kiddin man, i've heard geocaching is pretty cool.

I was thinkin about this the other day. Jc, do either of you guys smoke? I'm a big cigar smoker, and my ex smoked cigs, so when we were together we used to spend a lot of time relaxing on my balcony smokin, drinkin, and just bullshitting. Another thing I'm a fan of to kill time (and find out new and interesting things) is the question game. Ask her somethin, she answers, you answer your own question, then its her turn to ask you, and so on, penalties for repeat questions and not answering your own question. (that can be pretty amusing by itself). Gets harder the longer you've been together, but it can be a really good way to get to know someone you haven't known very long.

Quick Reply: when your bored what do you do?