Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who drives your car more

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 04:46 AM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Who drives your car more

im the only one who can drive my car, my mom tried once and got so frustrated she woke me up to move my car so she could go shoping, and i told me dont touch my car unless u wanna buy me a new clutch and no one will even try anymore

Old 01-16-2006, 06:23 AM
2nd Gear

I let pretty much anybody drive the Lightning.

My roomate drove the RX-7 once when we were flying back from North Carolina, but that's just because we needed to be back in Vegas as soon as humanly possible, and didn't have time to stay anywhere overnight.

I once let my best friend's girlfriend drive the M5 as she wanted to learn how to drive a manual. That was a bad idea.

And only one person besides me was ever allowed to drive the Mustang. She had the biggest.... Um.... biggest bras, yeah, that's it, biggest bras I've ever...... Um, held? Yeah, held.... Biggest bras I've ever held (you all know what I'm saying, I'm just censoring for any kiddies).

Old 01-16-2006, 06:30 AM
Administrator

i remember always driving my gurl friends cars
casue didnt like to be driven by gurls

Old 01-16-2006, 07:16 AM
5th Gear

I did let my mom drive my 66 mustang like once but she never did again she couldnt keep the tires from spinning and it scared her i guess, my little sister was with her and said that it looked like she liked it more than was scared of it though, lol

Old 01-16-2006, 08:44 AM
1st Gear

I am the only one who drives my car, without exception.

Old 01-16-2006, 01:14 PM
Senior Administrator

ME, and ONLY ME... Of course, when I was married, and we had only 1 car, I hadda let her drive[:@] even thought her driving sucked pills. Started with a BMW 2500, then an ALfa Romeo Alfetta, then an Alfetta Quadrifoglio... Many of my gray (or, grey) hairs came from worring about her EVERYTIME she went out with the car(s). She cudda killed us, once, passing a truck on an outside. blind curve, just b/c she said she saw ME doit one time (a lie, I only passed in the other direction where visibility is better for passing).

Her poor decision-making skills is part of the reason why she's an EX

ORIGINAL: bentframe

i get to drive his 240...rwd in the rain is FUUUUUNNNN, especially when it's not your car.
So, whadda ya think HE'S doin in "not his" ride? I vote for e-brake turns & snow-bank launches...

Old 01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
2nd Gear

My wife, who regularly drives the family truckster ('03 Exploder [Explorer]) HATES to drive my car......and can't really say why.
My daughter, age 17, has to drive it sometimes when her '96 Probe GT breaks down, doesn't seem to mind too much.
My other daughter, age 16 (no permit yet), doesn't even want to be seen AS A PASSENGER in it. ( Something about wagons not being 'cool')
(2000 A6 Avant)

Old 01-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Jazz u gonna let your GF drive your car

Old 01-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Administrator

I think he learned his lesson

Old 01-16-2006, 11:09 PM
Tech Slut

well my audi is stick but my girlfriend only can drive my stick and its not a black five speed. my '84 5.0 bronco can go on loan cuz with the five inch steel pipe fenders(custom) it doesnt lose in accidents. i offroad the hell out of the thing and i figure if it can handle that **** (which it proves quite frequently it can) it can handle some of my dumb friends and their tendencies to say, "hey watch me hit that stop sign" or mailbox or whatever it is that day. but the audi only gets driven by one friend that swaps his very modded sti for my a4, its a fair trade and his car smokes mine so i don't mind, not to mention he's up there with the best drivers ive seen.

Quick Reply: Who drives your car more