Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why me?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Tech Guru
Unhappy Why me?

So anyways, I really like this girl at work. We began talking a lot and today we grabbed lunch before work. She got her hair done up nice and all that and what that says to me is she is interested. Later after she left for the day we were texting and she told me she just wanted to be friends. What teh ****? When chicks get do their hair and **** up all nice that, to me, says she's interested. I wish she would have told me two weeks ago then I would have stopped trying. Thoughts?

End Rant.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:36 AM

She had a date after work.

Duh.

OR: you said something extremely offensive to her during lunch, and shot yourself down all on your own.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:04 AM
5th Gear

girls are the most confusion **** ever. she could be in denial though. take her to see the stars at night lol

Old 06-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by originalspanksta
She had a date after work.

Duh.
i dont know but i broke out laughin when i saw that

Old 06-30-2009, 01:21 AM
Site Moderator

LOL, who cares. There are way too many women running around to get all worked up over one.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:37 AM

Its a numbers game player. Learn it early.

Try this: Act interested for a while, then out of the blue ignore them. If done right they will go crazy trying to figure out why your not interested in them. Then they come crawling. That hook is set. Just reel them the rest of the way up onto the boat.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:26 AM
5th Gear

something to do with the logic part of chicks brains being screwed up. That also somehow affects the humor gene, which is why girls don't understand jokes.

About a month ago I went out with this ginger, she implied she was a freak. Second date she insisted she drive since I drove the first time. She came to pick me up, took a quick glance around my living room, and somehow spotted this lesbo **** DVD that was practically behind my TV. She asked if I still wanted to go rock climbing, or if I wanted to stay and just watch **** (she really liked ****) (oh, she was bi too)(and had a MFF threeway once). Being that my apartment was a shithole, I decided against doing anything there, she didn't need to see the rest of the mess.

Third date she came over, I did some grilling and we watched a movie. She asked if I'd lay on the couch with her. A bit into the movie I went for a boob grab and got denied.
After the movie she explained how she she doesn't do casual relationships, and she's just looking for a friend at this point. Yeah... remember the three way part...?

Hows that for leading you on? You are not alone brother.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:46 PM
1st Gear

yep... sounds like the story of my life lol

dated this chick for a week, all she could ever talk about was how much she liked being around me and how she was so happy that she was finally with someone decent who didnt constantly cheat on her. She was texting me one day at work while I was on break, still saying all the same stuff.. then just out of nowhere says that she cant get attached to anyone because things are moving too fast and she's "moving to Holland in June"

This was in January, shes still here... oh and shes pregnant... she was dating the guy for like 2 weeks... And apparently the fact that we dated for a week and all we did was made out was too fast paced for her LMAO go figure

Old 06-30-2009, 02:37 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Cool

Get an airbrushed 6 pack and go to work with your shirt off

She will definetly get interested...

Old 06-30-2009, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by airguard350
So anyways, I really like this girl at work. We began talking a lot and today we grabbed lunch before work. She got her hair done up nice and all that and what that says to me is she is interested. Later after she left for the day we were texting and she told me she just wanted to be friends. What teh ****? When chicks get do their hair and **** up all nice that, to me, says she's interested. I wish she would have told me two weeks ago then I would have stopped trying. Thoughts?

End Rant.
I wouldnt worry too much about what a girls says or texts to you at any single point. Girls are generally emotional creatures with fluxuating feelings and her thoughts could be different on any given day.

If you like this girl, I would suggest you remain satisfied being her friend for now. You never know when other benefits will materialize. And if she thinks that you are interested in more than her panties, you will gain her trust and respect.