Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wisdom Teeth out!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:24 PM
2nd Gear
Default Wisdom Teeth out!

Yeaa just got them out. Pain is not the issues, just this only eatting lame a$$ food is gonna kill me and i have to put trraining on hold ofr a week. GAYYYY

Haha rant/spam done.

ANy1 else just go through this?

Old 06-29-2007, 12:30 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Wisdom Teeth out!

All my wisdom teeth came in perfect, no cavities ever, never needed braces. Just thought you'd like to know!

Haha, sorry, I'm an ***. My bro had two impacted ones out and it was nasty. He looked like a f*cking chipmunk he was all swollen. Sucks, but glad to hear the pain isn't getting to you. (I'll buy your pain meds for $10 a pill! )

Old 06-29-2007, 12:50 PM

Hey bro no reason to get down just a great reason to eat as many milk shakes as possible. Trust me it could be worse, I had my jaw broken and mouth wired shut....Protien shakes for 6 weeks,....Super lame. Trust me you will enjoy a burger next week!!

Old 06-29-2007, 02:18 PM
2nd Gear

stock up on yogurts, babyfood or just generally anything u can eat using a straw and rinse out your mouth after eating, itll burn like hell, but wont get infected at least. make sure u dont get dry socket and ur good to go

Old 06-29-2007, 02:41 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: votblindub

stock up on yogurts, babyfood or just generally anything u can eat using a straw and rinse out your mouth after eating, itll burn like hell, but wont get infected at least. make sure u dont get dry socket and ur good to go
straw are a No No thats how u suck out the blood clots and get dry sockets. Mmm just got up froma nice nap and now imgoing to down a pint of sherbert haha

Old 06-29-2007, 03:10 PM
2nd Gear

Probably one of my best experiences! Sounds weird but you cant beat sitting in the chair breathing NOS for a good 10 minutes then followed by some anesthesia. Never felt a thing after either. All i have to say is oxycodone is the sh*t . I still have half my bottle left so I could probably make some cash on the side

Old 06-29-2007, 05:41 PM
2nd Gear

u will be eating solids in 3 days bro, i had mine out on June 7th, waseating a hamburger3 days later..mine where surgicly removed not pulled. and i agree with woodhead2k, awesome experience b4 your knocked out.

Old 06-30-2007, 02:48 AM

Got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled 3 weeks ago, and went to the NorCal g2g the very next day. Not a big deal... was eating solid food in a couple of days.

Old 06-30-2007, 12:11 PM
2nd Gear

o yeaaa hahaha i got a partry today and im going for solid-ish foods and Tubing and waterskining, i could realy careless if they start to bleed again i love my water sports haha

Old 06-30-2007, 01:48 PM
SoCal Crew Member

French fries!!! and chicken nuggets!!!

believe me, french fries will be your best friend.... they are delicious and you just stick it in the side of your mouth...... same with the chicken nuggets but french fries were a little easier...

Quick Reply: Wisdom Teeth out!