Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The world is going to end in 10 years

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 01:11 AM
Default RE: The world is going to end in 10 years

now here is a good one "if you threaten to take my life I will fight back regardless of lose of life" life is good we just don't know it yet suicide bombers are a joke

Old 07-16-2006, 01:13 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: VB05

i like how everyone thinks the bible is the one holy book that predicts things for the whole world or some shnizzle...just like everyone on the east coast thought the reckoning was gonna happen in 2000 (or 2001 whatever) at 12:00am Eastern Time
Personally, I was secretly rooting for Mountain Standard time. I dint get MY wish, either[:@]

Old 07-16-2006, 01:17 AM

I was just looking for time but what the hell

Old 07-16-2006, 01:24 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

the bible is only a guide to life or it should be, what did people miss (life is sacred and taking it = hell+) and they keep coming
yea I like how people will take it as literally as possible. like God himself wrote it.

Old 07-16-2006, 01:28 AM

reality comes in now and then

Old 07-16-2006, 01:37 AM
1st Gear

The middle east will settle down once they realize they only thing they need in life is a t.v. remote. Just like all ancient cultures they are fighting out to preserve their identity and they will kill for it. The Indiana did it when the Americans/European colonists moved in. Many countries resisted the Roman Empire. Tibetans(sp?) and the Chinese etc. None of those civilizations destroyed the world, they were all assimilated eventually.

In order for a leader to attack a country they need a reason and a more powerful army. Thats why German attacked Europe, France was nearly defensless. Japan tore through the Pacific rim. Iraq invade kuwait. If a leader starts a loosing war he will lose the respect of the people and his power. *cough* Vietnam *cough*

There majority of the islam religion is not radicals set out to blow you up while you ride your bus to school. There will always be war in the middle east because there always has been. Its not a problem America can solve because we have INVADED their land. People just flat out don't like being invaded. It would be best for us to just keep out hands out of that mix and we will get out oil. We have $$ they have oil, if they need $$ they will sell oil. But I don't know all of what has been going on the past 20-30 years there so maybe they needed a big war.

Another thing on all those people decoding the Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls, etc. They can make it say anything they want, if they use the right decoder ring!

There is a world war going on now. The first 2 wars were conventional, this one is guerrilla war. Buildings, cars, subways are all being blown up from Beijing, New York, London, down to South America.

This is just how I see it.

Old 07-16-2006, 01:42 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

I'm more scared of war in the next ten years than the world ending. Sh$t is getting crazy right now and I have to admit that I'm a little uneasy about it.
Buy a gun

Right now I have a shotgun and 75rounds of 00 buckshot in my trunk. Should be enough to last my until I can replace with something better. (What does the UN peace keeping force carry these days?)

Old 07-16-2006, 01:47 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Cameron

I'm more scared of war in the next ten years than the world ending. Sh$t is getting crazy right now and I have to admit that I'm a little uneasy about it.
Buy a gun

Right now I have a shotgun and 75rounds of 00 buckshot in my trunk. Should be enough to last my until I can replace with something better. (What does the UN peace keeping force carry these days?)
L'il Blue-Beanies, and a handful of multi-lingual pamphlets

Old 07-16-2006, 01:51 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: Cameron

Buy a gun

L'il Blue-Beanies, and a handful of multi-lingual pamphlets

LOL That was pretty funny!

Old 07-16-2006, 01:51 AM
3rd Gear

Oops. I put my response in your quote. Please forgive me. [:@]

Quick Reply: The world is going to end in 10 years