Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

wtf

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 04:52 AM
3rd Gear
Default wtf

dam i raced two wrx's tonight... one was my buddies..... i i killed them both off the line i mean i had two car lengths easy by the end of second.. then once third came it was like i was standing still at 4k rpm they both passed me like i was in reverse.. what the hell... something is totally wrong with my car... im so mad.. i really need to fix the dam problem and go pc-16... anyone got a FMIC,,,,

Old 09-20-2006, 06:45 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: wtf

I did have a FMIC you should have said something last week
ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

dam i raced two wrx's tonight... one was my buddies..... i i killed them both off the line i mean i had two car lengths easy by the end of second.. then once third came it was like i was standing still at 4k rpm they both passed me like i was in reverse.. what the hell... something is totally wrong with my car... im so mad.. i really need to fix the dam problem and go pc-16... anyone got a FMIC,,,,

Old 09-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Site Moderator
Old 09-20-2006, 01:51 PM
3rd Gear

I did I sent you an email saying I wanted it you never responded..
ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

I did have a FMIC you should have said something last week
ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

Old 09-20-2006, 01:53 PM
3rd Gear

it cold enough here now im going to go pc-16 with out the front mount till i can figure out what is really wrong with my car, im hoping its a bad injector and will be eliminated when i do the 310cc for the pc-16 but i dont know what else it could be i have changed 2 of the coil packs and the ICM and it still missfires and runs like ****

Old 09-20-2006, 02:30 PM
5th Gear

I have a n-dbw racetec that I'll likely sell. It was used for 2 weeks, and would come with a Samco throttle body hose.
I was going to modify the pipe to allow for my MAP sensor (I'm DBW) to prepare for my big turbo setup... buuut I just bought the bike, so the big turbo isn't happening, and I have no use for the FMIC.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:35 PM
3rd Gear

well let me know, im going to get the pc-16 file and see how the car runs, if i cant get the thing to run right i may just go back to stock and get ride of the thing..