Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

www.goonb2bISaHOMO.cum Hotsell New Style Football Jerseys

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Banned
Smile www.goonb2bISaHOMO.*** Hotsell New Style Football Jerseys

www.goonb2bISaHOMO.*** a professional and important supplier of all kinds of jerseys: NFL Jerseys, NBA Jerseys, NHL Jerseys, and MLB Jerseys

All of our jerseys are with high quality, exactly authentic ones, same material, the same color ,names and numbers are sewn on jersey body,100% embroidery, original package ,just much cheaper. Few people can distinguish our jerseys from authentic jerseys .Many of our clients sell them at authentic price, and they earn a lot!

Besides, our price is aslo very competitive. It's different according to different order quantity, the more you order the lower price you will get. We have big discount for big order. Generally speaking, our wholesale price for NFL, NBA, MLB jersey is about 20$, as for NHL is about 37$, the mog should be 10 pieces, mix order is ok. all the price i offered here including the shipping fee, Of course, you can aslo order only 1 pieces but the price will be a little higher. From above, you can see how reasonable our price is!

You can get any almost any jerseys you want at a very competitve price here, all teams and players are ok, various size and color available!

Because of our high quality and factory price, we enjoy a very high reputation among customers both abroad and at home, I’m sure our stable quality and reliable reputation will entitle us your confidence!
Our e-Mail: Durty Sanchez SPAMmer@hotmail.***

Attached Thumbnails www.goonb2bISaHOMO.cum Hotsell New Style Football Jerseys-nfl-32.jpg  

Last edited by AWDaholic; 10-06-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Durty Sanchez SPAMmer, of course - Jazz
Old 10-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Look man, I don't come by where you hang out and knock the dicks outta your mouth, why do you think its ok to come by where we hang out and post stupid **** like this?

Old 10-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Senior Administrator

Oh Man, I gotta leave SOME of this up, JUST so others can read your reply... You, my friend, are teh second most quotable person on here. Next to ME, of course.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Administrator

lol thanks Jazz, just tryin to add a little perspective thats all

Old 10-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Senior Administrator

You leave me conflicted, mon frere... To use today's quote in my siggy, or stick with your classic, which I allready rep?!?!?!?

Old 10-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Administrator

hahahah thats a tough one. That first one was pretty funny too, I remember that spammer, he left me speechless lol.

How goes the studyin?

Old 10-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Senior Administrator

Its goin... Gonna spend ALL DAY, Saturday, practice-testing (I've got, like, 4-5 practice-test CDROMs). If I can average 80%, or better, across ALL of them, I'll just spend the next couple weeks reading my quick ref guide to keep me fresh. If NOT, then, I'm gonna hafta knuckle down and dig into teh Shon Harris books I have, and step up my game.

Old 10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Good luck with that Jazz. What are you doing on the forums? Go study son!

Old 10-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Administrator

Good luck man! There's buku dollars in DC for folks with clearances like that

Old 10-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

I need to move to dc...

Quick Reply: www.goonb2bISaHOMO.cum Hotsell New Style Football Jerseys