Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your Latest Crazy Dream

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 AM
2nd Gear
Default Your Latest Crazy Dream

I was going to make this more specific as it pertained to mine but thought I would make it more general in case people want to keep it going.

I keep having these dreams of bad things happening to my car. Ever have these?
About a month or 2 ago, I dreamed that the timing belt broke, but not just that, it blew up while I was driving and smoke , sparks , the whole bit.

Then last night I dreamed I parked iton aline in a parking lot ( I don't do this in reality btw) hoping no one would park next to my car, and when I came back the whole side was mashed in AND it was black instead of silver?!. The person took responsibility but I just remember being bummed thinkin, man, the weather is going to be georgeous this week and I can't drive my car now!!

Old 05-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: Your Latest Crazy Dream

i rarely remember the entire "plot" of my dream, usually just bits and pieces.

maybe you have a "6th sense" and something is going to happen soon.
be careful not to put these thoughts in your head subconsciously, otherwise you might just "make" yourself have an accident!!

maybe you should lower your insurance deductable for a few months till these dreams stop.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:51 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

maybe you should lower your insurance deductable for a few months till these dreams stop.
That's a thought but I've never found my dreams to have any premonition quality to them.

Could be subconsciously informative maybe but that's about it.
But it's not like I'm wrapped up in my car either.
repetitive dreams must mean something though.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:16 AM
3rd Gear

I had a dream last week where I was walking around like Jet Li from "The Forbidden Kingdom".

The funny thing though is I haven't seen "The Forbidden Kingdom" so I dunno how that came in my dream.

For some reason in this dream it was set in ancient China or Japan. One of the two. Though, people would get from town to town on zip lines set up, so there was rope everywhere,and my mission was get to the guy from the original ***** Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, Gene Wilder.

The catch though was he was a a midget running around dressed like ***** Wonka and was ducking in and out of poles. I couldn't catch him.

GOOD DAY SIR!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:39 AM
1st Gear

i had this dream about a week ago but i have no idea why i remember it but its one of the few that i remember!
okay so im in a really nice hotel and i go back to my room with Xerxes!(yeah the guy from 300) HIM!
yeah so we get to the room and we have a 4 some with a smokin hott blonde and brunette the blonde looked familiar too!? so yeah it was a really vivid sex scene and it was really sweet...then after that i go outside to have a cig and one of my old friends/wrestling partner comes into the dream and we go back to tha hotel and wrestle the PRINCETON WRESTLING TEAM! the whole team and won! it was an amazing dream and really vivid which i thought was weird

the weird thingis ihavnt seen 300 since it came out on dvd what a year ago and i didnt talk to my friend in a few months since ive been at school and Princeton!? no idea where that came from..so idk it was whacky...can anyone interperate dreams???

Old 05-06-2008, 08:54 AM
4th Gear

ok this kinda goes against this thread... but i can never remember any dreams... ever.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 AM
4th Gear

I dreamed last night that I was in a nice restaurant with some friends and I ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon, and then they brought it out, uncorked it, did the whole thing, and handed me a glass of it; then told me (after it was already open) that they wanted to see proof of my bank account balance to ensure that I would be able to pay for the bottle! So I said, "Yeah it's no problem, I mean it's not like it's $4,000 or something!" and they said "WELL, sir; it IS $4,000!" and I was like, "What the hell?? No way that's more than a $200 bottle!" and then I woke up.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:41 PM
1st Gear

i have always wondered, what is the difference between a bad dream and a nightmare?... i never use the words bad dream, i always say nightmare... or when people talk about a "dream where they had somethign bad happen", isnt that a nightmare?

Old 05-06-2008, 04:41 PM
1st Gear

i have always wondered, what is the difference between a bad dream and a nightmare?... i never use the words bad dream, i always say nightmare... or when people talk about a "dream where they had somethign bad happen", isnt that a nightmare?
Yeah you bring up a pretty good topic there...i see it as a nightmare as death and blood and massive deaths to everyone you know as a nightmare..were as a bad dream is something happens to someone or your car gets ef'ed up...i dont know if there is a scientific term deciphering one from the other but i do thing nightmares are just horrible scary dreams from a movie or something

Old 05-07-2008, 04:19 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: alan93

I was going to make this more specific as it pertained to mine but thought I would make it more general in case people want to keep it going.

I keep having these dreams of bad things happening to my car. Ever have these?
About a month or 2 ago, I dreamed that the timing belt broke, but not just that, it blew up while I was driving and smoke , sparks , the whole bit.

Then last night I dreamed I parked iton aline in a parking lot ( I don't do this in reality btw) hoping no one would park next to my car, and when I came back the whole side was mashed in AND it was black instead of silver?!. The person took responsibility but I just remember being bummed thinkin, man, the weather is going to be georgeous this week and I can't drive my car now!!
Man! You are obsessed with your car.....LOL
I love my Car, but not to the point of dreaming of my car.
You need to think about good things before you go to sleep at night or you need something or someone to take the thoughts of your car out of you head...A distraction so to speak

Quick Reply: Your Latest Crazy Dream