Professional Racing NASCAR, Formula 1, Sprint, Rally & Off Road, SCCA Auto X, Le Mans, Pro Stock, Cart, Drag, IROC, etc.

Petit LeMans

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Default Petit LeMans

Just got back from a great weekend of American Lemans racing at Road Atlanta. Considering the domination and success Audi has acheived in this series I was very disappointed that it seemed there were no Audi activities going on. Porsche, Corvette even Panoz had owners corrals. There were alot of nice Audis tooling around, but nothing organized.
I am a member of a LMP-2 race team and am very impressed with the factory Audi team, top notch.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Petit LeMans

Next weekend is the Lemans series at Laguna Seca. My son and I are going. Anybody else going???
We won't be driving the A6 down rented a 300 for pretty cheap, going to take that puppy around on the parade lap sunday.
We signed up for the Audi Hospitality tent, that should be a blast. Maybe they had that at Road Atlanta? Should be able to get up close and personal with the cars and the drivers. My kid (13) is still on cloud 9[8D], I am kind of too. If any one else is going let me know, it would be fun to see some other Audi fans there. We are big GT4 fans and it will be fun to see Laguna Seca in person. Road Atlanta on Forza is very fun too.

Old 10-06-2005, 05:59 AM
1st Gear

I went to the alms race at the infineon raceway, there was an audi corral there but i believe it was organised by the local nor cal audi group, was great to see people like myself, and was a great day on the race, hope to be down at laguna seca in a couple of weeks if there is a corral there would be great, cant wait, the cars at night are awesome to see, hope to see some people turn out for the team, will have to book my tickets now!!!!

Old 10-06-2006, 06:25 AM
1st Gear

There was a Audi hospitality tent and owner corral at Road Atlanta. A bunch of guys from one of the FL chapters helped put it on. It was a lot of fun, I'm sorry you missed out but it was right after the Corvette and Subarus, don't know how you could have missed it. Petit Le Mans was a lot of fun, although I expected more people to show up.

Old 10-06-2006, 06:25 AM
1st Gear

There was a Audi hospitality tent and owner corral at Road Atlanta. A bunch of guys from one of the FL chapters helped put it on. It was a lot of fun, I'm sorry you missed out but it was right after the Corvette and Subarus, don't know how you could have missed it. Petit Le Mans was a lot of fun, although I expected more people to show up.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:06 AM
1st Gear

I have been to the 12 hours at Sebring a few times lots of fun. APR does chiping right there in the Audi club. Two years back I got to sit in the R8 and in RP's RS6 at a private party at a audi dealer in tampa the day before the race, got autographs from all the drivers it was amasing.