Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

Ride Of The Month Rules...READ FIRST!!

Old 05-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Administrator
Default Ride Of The Month Rules...READ FIRST!!

number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-ROTM related. the way it will work: i will announce a start day for nominations. to be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. by active, i mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. you can not nominate yourself. you can not be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. nominations will be limited to 5 per month. the nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 1998 A4
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 1998 A4 (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.