RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

LOOKING FOR A SPOILER FOR MY RS6

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 04:43 PM
1st Gear
Default LOOKING FOR A SPOILER FOR MY RS6

IM TRYING TO FIND THE SPOILER THAT GOES ON THE REAR WINDOW. I HAVE TRIED SEVRAL STORES AND NONE CAN GET IT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Old 04-15-2005, 09:53 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: LOOKING FOR A SPOILER FOR MY RS6

==================
Welcome to Audi Forums nyseal!

This is a great site. We keep the dialogue friendly and the attitude positive. It is a great site to find camaraderie with other "Audiphiles", too. I hope you find it to your liking.

Since you're new... check out the START HERE! (click this link) link to get a rundown of the lingo/vocab here at audiforums.

Be sure to search the archives first when you have a question. Chances are the question has been asked before (probably several times) and the archives will have plenty of information; quite often, the answers are comprehensive. If you still need answers, feel free to ask questions in the appropriate forum.

If there is a personal problem with the site or you want to file a complaint about a particular member, then PM the Admin or any moderator. We will keep your PM confidential and respond as soon as possible. Otherwise, feel free to post public messages about the forum on the "Forum Issues" forum (found at the bottom of the main menu). It is there that we prefer you "test" your sig, too.

Don't feel intimidated; we are all a bunch of pretty cool guys (and gals). Feel free to post advice, comments, ideas, suggestions, and even pics in the appropriate forum.

We all welcome you and hope you find this sight informative and enjoyable.
====================

First of all...
turn off your caps button. You're yelling when you capitalize.
I thought LLTek? might have it, but, when I lokked, I couldn't find one. Maybe give them a call and see what they say.

Old 04-19-2005, 03:28 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: LOOKING FOR A SPOILER FOR MY RS6

did'nt realize caps on was such a big deal....my bad...anyways tried looking in lltec and did'nt find it either however i have seen it on other audi a6's but for some reason or another i cant ever ask them.
on another note just raced a bently coupe and ..............i blew his doors............think he just gave up after quarter mile or so.
anyways still looking for spoiler so if anybody can help would appriciate thanks