RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

My 2007 RS4 is "on the water", 4 weeks ahead of schedule

Old 07-31-2006, 04:33 PM
1st Gear
Default My 2007 RS4 is "on the water", 4 weeks ahead of schedule

Got a VIN and everything! Can you believe Audi is so far ahead? When I ordered, it was week 34 production, which is August 20. My dealer called me this morning and the car is on the boat. Whohoo!

Old 07-31-2006, 08:28 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: My 2007 RS4 is "on the water", 4 weeks ahead of schedule

hopefully you get a few good weeks of driving before swapping over to winter tires.

p.s. i still think you should've gone with the sprint blue

Old 08-01-2006, 04:46 AM
2nd Gear

don't forget to post pics after you get it!! definite eye candy

Old 08-01-2006, 09:04 AM
SoCal Crew Member

post pics of that baby when you get it.. .what color is it gonna be?

Old 08-01-2006, 09:41 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

hopefully you get a few good weeks of driving before swapping over to winter tires.

p.s. i still think you should've gone with the sprint blue

Should get a good 2 months of seat time before the snow flies. I know your just ribbing me, but I too have second-guessed the color swap. But it's too late now!

Old 08-01-2006, 09:42 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Hano

don't forget to post pics after you get it!! definite eye candy
Will do Hano. It's another Daytona Gray one.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:29 AM
2nd Gear

don't know if you picked out winters yet, but i recommend the dunlop winter sport m3. i think they come in 255. and like i said in a post a few weeks ago, it wouldn't matter if your car was dull poop brown, it's an rs4!

Old 08-01-2006, 12:20 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

don't know if you picked out winters yet, but i recommend the dunlop winter sport m3. i think they come in 255. and like i said in a post a few weeks ago, it wouldn't matter if your car was dull poop brown, it's an rs4!
Cheez - I've owned a couple sets of the Dunlops. Good thing that they're great tires, cuz that's about all there is out there in the 18" RS4 size. I'll probably do 245's though.

You just cannot go wrong with any of the available colors. After adoring the clean lines of the RS4 for several months now, it's amazing how UGLY the Chris Bangled BMW's have become (to my eyes).

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 08-01-2006, 01:15 PM
2nd Gear

i was down at nekarsulm on saturday and they had all the colors accept black, which everyone can figure out what that looks like. i need to download the pictures and see how they look and may post them. the only color that didn't look good was the imola, which i usually like, but it was on a cab, so i think that's what made it look cheap.

Old 08-01-2006, 04:21 PM
1st Gear

My salesman emailed me pics of a new customers RS the was Sprint/Silver. Looked great! The shade was a little differnet than what I thought it would look like but still very nice! However, (my favorite word FYI-LOL) Daytona is still the best. Not just b/c it is my color but b/c I have seen all of the important colors and after weighing them all out...I feel Daytona speaks in all languages. Seen Silver, gray, black, red, sprint & Imola and Daytona is by far the winner. Black is menacing (as my good friend BP said it). Imola is awful, not the only one that thinks that BTW. Silver is too plain. Sprint is killer. Red is red, never go wrong but stands out a little much on a car that is as subtle in its styling as the RS and you guessed it...Daytona fits like a glove. I know I'm beating this into the ground but I want ELEVENS to know when he see's it he will like the decision he made.

*ELEVENS-send me pics of the Datona w/Silver. Mine is Daytona w/Black and love the interior! Would like to see the contrast with the silver so yes, please post pics when you get it! You are going tolove this car dude!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My 2007 RS4 is "on the water", 4 weeks ahead of schedule