RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

the new Rs6 against Forg GT...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 02:18 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: the new Rs6 against Forg GT...

Didn't Clarkson complain about the poor gas mileage he got in his Ford? And he is supposed to know a lot about cars?

Old 06-05-2006, 01:10 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: the new Rs6 against Forg GT...

ORIGINAL: andrewh

You would have to be lucky enough to get it on one of its good days. The Ford GT has become a standing joke in the UK TV series Top Gear. One of the hosts, Jeremy Clarkson, has one and it is off the road about 95% of the time. He has taken it on one longish trip but apart from that it is always awating repair. Total disaster!
ORIGINAL: RX7000

Jeremy CLarksons Ford GT is always off the road correct.
I'm not here to incite flames but could you guys possibly be any further behind the times? Mr. Clarkson has long since replaced his first GT with another GT, which has given him no problems to date. I'd say that speaks volumes for how much he truly loves the car. Oh, and it's not a joke on Top Gear; it's only a joke to Hammster who refuses to accept the fact that even an American car can beat up on some of the best from Europe.

But back to the original post, there's no contest. The GT would mop the floor with an RS6, although I'd sell my left nut to have either.