RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

RS4 fat pig or not

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 07:55 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: RS4 fat pig or not

ORIGINAL: drsus

I meant 4 dr luxery sport sedans yes. Thats what the RS 4, RS 6, S4, S6, S8 from Audi are....that alone tells you how crowded the segment is when one brand has that many. Basically just a bout every brand has their Steroids version of every 4 dr sedan they sell.
The RS 4 is not heavey at compared to others in the price and category range..... but comapared to a similar price sports sedan it's a pig, yes. But, so are all other sedans in the category.
Wait...what?

Old 02-24-2007, 03:39 PM
1st Gear

everone wants a loaded car that the girls like with the dew dads and the decent ride and an evo's cornering g's. hasn't been produced yet!

Old 02-25-2007, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

RS4 is only 140kg or so more than M# is M3 fat pig also then?

Old 02-25-2007, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

i banged a fat pig once but was drunk..... Oink Oink

Old 02-26-2007, 05:46 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: TurboManiacal

ORIGINAL: drsus

I meant 4 dr luxery sport sedans yes. Thats what the RS 4, RS 6, S4, S6, S8 from Audi are....that alone tells you how crowded the segment is when one brand has that many. Basically just a bout every brand has their Steroids version of every 4 dr sedan they sell.
The RS 4 is not heavey at compared to others in the price and category range..... but comapared to a similar price sports sedan it's a pig, yes. But, so are all other sedans in the category.
Wait...what?
LMO ! yeah, I just re read that! wow..... aside from spell check, I also have to thought check now. I meant the RS4 is in the 60k to 70K price range (like 5 series BMW and E class MBs) and performance class of a different class to ( BMW M5s, MB E55 etc) in which class the RS4 is very light in comparison....but when compared to cars in its actual category (ie M3 BMW, C55 MB etc) it is a pig, simply because of the huge V8 stuffed up front. The RS4 us unique in that it runs and costs like cars in a different category yet is built on a smaller platform category, so to which category do you compare it to? It kills all those in its platform category but just barely runs with those in its price and performace category.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:52 PM
1st Gear

how much do all those mercedes 4 wheel drives weight? doesnt bmw have 4 wheel drive cars now. i dont think their fast. i think audi has the only fast 4 wheelers with stile and eligance. you got to give audi credit for putting all thatstuff with performance and aluminum anda drive train that holds up for over a 100,000 miles. mercedes had amg, bmw alpina, porsche has ruf, audi does it all on the own and wins lemans alot! i have a 05 gto and it weighs 3750 lbs, its from holden and they have a all wheel drive one in australia. its a two door that weighs 4200 lbs. not even close to all the stuff audi offers with room for friends.

Old 03-09-2007, 02:50 PM
1st Gear
Default Well to quote the movie "Babe"...

BAHRAMU! BAHRAMU! BAHRAMU!

Old 03-16-2007, 04:43 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Well to quote the movie "Babe"...

The S4 is classified as a Performance/Luxury Sports Car and it is in the same category as the Z06 vette (coupe). In my opinion the RS4 is a sports car with leather, so a Luxury Sports Car. Definitely a type of sports car for that matter. This was directly out of consumer reports for the S4