S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

01 S4 BOOST

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Default RE: 01 S4 BOOST

I need some practice with the quote thing [:@]

Old 12-13-2006, 07:31 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: mattr7786
i am not chipped yet and im currently running 15-16 max lb of boost i was just curios as to what a chipped s4 would be??? whats the difference in boost when you are chipped versus not being chipped?
thanks for your input this is just out of curiosity...
I think you are chipped, or have something wrong. Stock is only around 10psi. There is NO WAY a stock S4 is doing over 1bar stock.

Who is this shop that can do a custom tune for you? Do they have Audi experience?

Yes, a custom tune is the best, but only if it's done by the proper person. None of the "name brand" chips are crap, there all pretty good.
If they were crap there would a LOT of pissed of S4 owners.

There is also this program called lemitweaks (you can download it from REVO), that lets you tweak your code, chipped or not. There is some performance gain there,
but as said, you need to know what you are doing.

Old 12-13-2006, 09:21 PM
2nd Gear

[quote]ORIGINAL: 2k S4

ORIGINAL: mattr7786
i am not chipped yet and im currently running 15-16 max lb of boost i was just curios as to what a chipped s4 would be??? whats the difference in boost when you are chipped versus not being chipped?
thanks for your input this is just out of curiosity...
I think you are chipped, or have something wrong. Stock is only around 10psi. There is NO WAY a stock S4 is doing over 1bar stock.

Who is this shop that can do a custom tune for you? Do they have Audi experience?

Yes, a custom tune is the best, but only if it's done by the proper person. None of the "name brand" chips are crap, there all pretty good.
If they were crap there would a LOT of pissed of S4 owners.

There is also this program called lemitweaks (you can download it from REVO), that lets you tweak your code, chipped or not. There is some performance gain there,
but as said, you need to know what you are doing.
[/quote

im definitely not chipped and im running 15 lbs of boost on the awe gauge installed by audi of nashua..the name of the custom shop that will do the tuning is in concord new hampshire and is called tcd tuning they are the only place in new england that have a dyno for an AWD vehicle they specialize in audi,vw,subaru and evo's they are from what i hear the best i will definitely sp;en the extra to get the custom tune... and fender i definitely know that dv's are a must after i chip thanks for the heads up;...

Old 12-13-2006, 09:24 PM

lol if your guy is calling apr, giac and revo crap I don't know if I would be doing too much business with this man. he clearly does not know too much about other chips. a variety of german made automobiles are using giac including the big name porsche. I hardly doubt any porsche tuner would put crap in their 80-160 thousand dollar car. also, i don't know if apr or revo do this (i am sure they do), but i know giac has warrenties as well as lifetime updates...so if your chip is outdated or a new chip comes in they can flash/tweak it to the updated material.

thanks for your input this is just out of curiosity
how are you running 16 psi on a stock map? I have giac and i am spiking 16

Old 12-13-2006, 11:12 PM
2nd Gear

BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your car is already chippeD!!!!!

Old 12-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Site Moderator

no way your stock car is running 15psi unless someting is seriously wrong

Old 12-14-2006, 12:04 AM
2nd Gear

^^^^^^^^^^ LOL at video

Old 12-14-2006, 01:08 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

no way your stock car is running 15psi unless someting is seriously wrong
sooks what could be wrong cause i swear to god my awe gauge hits 15-16 only in 3rd gear and above....
in 1st gear im lucky to get 6-7 lbs then 2nd goes to like 9 then when i get to 3rd and above it hits 10 constantly when on gas and touches 15-16 when i punch it.....

Old 12-14-2006, 01:45 AM
2nd Gear

that's a lot of boost for "stock"

Old 12-14-2006, 02:06 AM

that's a lot of boost for "stock"
+1

...are you sure your car is not already chipped? I have never heard of a stock s4 running 15-16 psi...do you have any mods?
we are all aware that all s4's were literally not created equal but 6-7 more pounds is a lot.

Quick Reply: 01 S4 BOOST