S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Changed from APR Stage 3 to VAST performance Stage 3 results inside, Video as well

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Changed from APR Stage 3 to VAST performance Stage 3 results inside, Video as well

ORIGINAL: Dr.S4

If u shouldve changed anything it shouldve been u hairstyle & glasses - jus looking at da avatar[sm=happybounce.gif]

Hay congrats and i gess u would never go do the GT28RS kit from ASP?

Personally from wat i have seen the ASP setup needs heaps more testing b4 it was released?[:'(]Could never see AWE realesing a kit that isnt bulletproof or doesnt make the figures it claims.

If I ever go with a GT28R turbo setup it will be from VAST as well. They were the first ones to get it running. However they just don't hype everything up and wait until it is 100% perfect. If anyone wants to step up to GT28Rs then talk to Kurt and Mike at VAST.

Old 04-05-2007, 07:50 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Changed from APR Stage 3 to VAST performance Stage 3 results inside, Video as well

I am with you J

VAST has built a few GT cars and I know that they are still not ready to tell the world about it. I have been for a ride and seen video of the VAST GT beating a stage 3+ S4. There is more to tuning than some might think. I personally respect the fact the they (VAST) has not released the kit yet. They are more worried about the customers than the money that is clear.

From what I have Seen with the ASP car I am very disappointed. It has been close to 6 months now and the fastest the car goes was 12.3 @ 112. That is very disappointing I was quiet a few months ago when people said that the car still needed tuning or there were problems with the car but now you just have to feel bad for the guy that spent all that money.

Any how I was posting because in your sig you say

01 Audi S4 ET: 11.69 @ 121mph
but if you look at your time slips with the VAST tuning you went 11.69 @ 122
Just thought you would like to know I spotted that

Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 AM
2nd Gear

So Vast gunna be running a front mount too or they stick to the SMIC?

Old 04-05-2007, 02:47 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: twinturbomew

it is my car that is the 13.2 a6 there are several A6 guys that have the vast set up that are running in the 13's . so I believe that the allroad should be no challenge just contact the guys at vast
Well i am poor. so it might be a while. Any of them around ohio and can they just flash? Crappy part is that GIAC has stuff around here for everything except the allroad! Apr is pricey so i need to get a good deal with good results. im on a budget now. Trying to get a house!

Old 04-05-2007, 07:55 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Baskin 4.2l

I am with you J

VAST has built a few GT cars and I know that they are still not ready to tell the world about it. I have been for a ride and seen video of the VAST GT beating a stage 3+ S4. There is more to tuning than some might think. I personally respect the fact the they (VAST) has not released the kit yet. They are more worried about the customers than the money that is clear.

From what I have Seen with the ASP car I am very disappointed. It has been close to 6 months now and the fastest the car goes was 12.3 @ 112. That is very disappointing I was quiet a few months ago when people said that the car still needed tuning or there were problems with the car but now you just have to feel bad for the guy that spent all that money.

Any how I was posting because in your sig you say

01 Audi S4 ET: 11.69 @ 121mph
but if you look at your time slips with the VAST tuning you went 11.69 @ 122
Just thought you would like to know I spotted that
Thanks, I changed it. I saw the vids as well.